[CL] Ferencváros 1-4 Juventus [November 4th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Joke is that people tend to use the word talent way too much.

Well, as a word no, but even less in the way how people use it.

You're born with certain genetics, aka talent and that determines whether you will be excellent at something or not. Someone might look like a great "talent", might have a great technique, could be fast etc. but what it doesn't know how to play the game? Football is still a game and if you don't undertand it as a game, what's the actual talent in there? So it's completely based on the things you see and avoiding all the other factors. There's people who are making way more right decisions instead of wrong decisions and there's people who are making those wrong decisions non stop. That's how you play the game. We can talk about great qualities, but then i might agree but i would not talk about "talent "before he's actually something or has played many years on top, because that's a guarantee he had better genetics to play the game than others.
I agree that talent is a vague term, but in this context its a simple way say he has the potential to be a good player.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Not a bad lineup. Good to have Ramsey start again and Arthur getting more gametime. Would have liked Kulu, but i’m sure he’ll make a sub appearance later on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Not a bad lineup. Good to have Ramsey start again and Arthur getting more gametime. Would have liked Kulu, but i’m sure he’ll make a sub appearance later on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To be honest while I rather see the others play, Ramsey did prove he deserves some playing time

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Only was getting the game on Spanish broadcast (no clue understanding) but those two announcers were lol constantly for the last 20 minutes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)