[CL] Ferencváros 1-4 Juventus [November 4th, 2020] (4 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Is that a thing in Hongary? Never knew that besides for Romani people in that side of Europe.
you mean covid? it's a mess here, but football is the darling of the prime minister, so the gates are always open.

daily new cases:

Screenshot_20201104-172923.png

honestly i'd be surprised if the team had no new cases next week.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ju...cio-centrale-difensivo-juventus-under-17/amp/

a nice article by giovanni albanese about riccio, today's b-list player.

Last edited:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
No idea about defense but want this mid and attack with Cuadra joining them when we have possession:

Wes Arthur Rabiot Chiesa
Morata CR7​

Can use Wes' mobility in our slow team for now, and he also has more tactical nous than Kulu.

Kulu and Dybala ended up in the same exact place always vs Barca. Dybala was dropping and moving to the right and doing the same dumb things more or less vs Spezia, but McKennie worked around that.

Liked Arthur in the "regista" role.

Don't know if Kulu will like getting benched multiple times in a row or if Ramsey is fit, and we also have Lazio game coming up in a congested schedule that favors rotation, but right now, continuity and being "safe" wrt working combo and points is more important IMO.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
No idea about defense but want this mid and attack with Cuadra joining them when we have possession:

Wes Arthur Rabiot Chiesa
Morata CR7​

Can use Wes' mobility in our slow team for now, and he also has more tactical nous than Kulu.

Kulu and Dybala ended up in the same exact place always vs Barca. Dybala was dropping and moving to the right and doing the same dumb things more or less vs Spezia, but McKennie worked around that.

Liked Arthur in the "regista" role.

Don't know if Kulu will like getting benched multiple times in a row or if Ramsey is fit, and we also have Lazio game coming up in a congested schedule that favors rotation, but right now, continuity and being "safe" wrt working combo and points is more important IMO.
I'd prefer that but with Kulu instead of Chiesa, and giving Ronaldo more roaming space.

Kulu, Morata and Ronaldo should play the maximum amount of games

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I'd prefer that but with Kulu instead of Chiesa, and giving Ronaldo more roaming space.

Kulu, Morata and Ronaldo should play the maximum amount of games
So far I noticed Kulu isn't as good when not played as RW/RAM or SS who shows to the right.

That includes playing on the left from where he can't cut in. He also did poorly as RM in front of Danilo. Douglas Costa gave more defensive support to Danilo in that game.

Chiesa is doing quite well, just needs to look up more (and finish better, but that won't be fixed overnight). And teammates esp need to give him the ball wide left (he's often open) instead continuously passing through the middle.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Joke is that people tend to use the word talent way too much.

You don't like that word 'talent' eh?
Well, as a word no, but even less in the way how people use it.

Kulu scores or assists in almost every game, he is very young and he is a hard worker - Definitely fits the talent bracket.
You're born with certain genetics, aka talent and that determines whether you will be excellent at something or not. Someone might look like a great "talent", might have a great technique, could be fast etc. but what it doesn't know how to play the game? Football is still a game and if you don't undertand it as a game, what's the actual talent in there? So it's completely based on the things you see and avoiding all the other factors. There's people who are making way more right decisions instead of wrong decisions and there's people who are making those wrong decisions non stop. That's how you play the game. We can talk about great qualities, but then i might agree but i would not talk about "talent "before he's actually something or has played many years on top, because that's a guarantee he had better genetics to play the game than others.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)