[CL] Djurgarden - Juventus (1 Viewer)

DIF1891

Aug 5, 2004
Congrats to the victory. Juve are the better team. But I am so proud over Djurgårdens IF. 2-2 in the first game... wow!

The problem (a major one) we have in our defence is crosses.
It´s the same in Allsvenskan.

http://www.waltari.com/bilder/2004/difjuventus/page_01.htm
Pictures from the game. What do you think of the TIFO?

And I must say.. The Atmosphere in the first half.. God DAMN!!
I nearly ejaculated. Serious.. WOW!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by DIF1891 ] ++
Congrats to the victory. Juve are the better team. But I am so proud over Djurgårdens IF. 2-2 in the first game... wow!

The problem (a major one) we have in our defence is crosses.
It´s the same in Allsvenskan.

http://www.waltari.com/bilder/2004/difjuventus/page_01.htm
Pictures from the game. What do you think of the TIFO?

And I must say.. The Atmosphere in the first half.. God DAMN!!
I nearly ejaculated. Serious.. WOW!

The atmosphere was ok we've definetly been better especially against Partizan last year. To be honest I think we actually sucked, but I didn't contribute anything myself when it came to singing.

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
Agreed Zambrotta, watching you from the juve section wasn't all that impressive concerning your vocal ability. I was expecting a lot more from you lot after seeing (hearing) some games on the tv! Don't know if you heard the small spot of juvefans at all but at least we did ourselfs, more than I expected :D

The game was a blast anyways, the idea to push all juvesupporters on the northern stands toghether on one section was a good one :)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++

It's called a "Flip Throw", and college players do it all the time in the U.S. It really is a silly gimmick that gives no benefit to the team. All flash.
Yeah in high school soccer a couple slick kids pulled that bull shit, getting the team moms aroused.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++
Agreed Zambrotta, watching you from the juve section wasn't all that impressive concerning your vocal ability. I was expecting a lot more from you lot after seeing (hearing) some games on the tv! Don't know if you heard the small spot of juvefans at all but at least we did ourselfs, more than I expected :D

The game was a blast anyways, the idea to push all juvesupporters on the northern stands toghether on one section was a good one :)
The only song that was really good was "Jonevrets järnkaminer....". The whistlestorm at the kick-off was pretty good though.

We heard the juvefans pretty well but mostly the drum though. The most important was that there was always action over there. Always some jumping or singing, something always happened.

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
good match overall,i'm really excited about seeing olivera on the right in the future,he looks like a potential world beater.

del piero played well too imo.classy finish with the first goal,and two assists as well.one of his better matches in a while.trezeguet was clinical but did little else,as usual.emerson and neddy ran the midfield well.

i'm still convinced that blasi doesn't have what it takes to replace maresca though.
trez did VERY well

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Yeah in high school soccer a couple slick kids pulled that bull shit, getting the team moms aroused.
in my league, i see it almost every game. funny thing is, its all the shitty teams that do it, they have nothing else to show :D

ive seen kids try it and fall down a few times :howler:

Jul 3, 2003
Believe it or not, I am Really Really mad! How the hell can the juventus players act like that? Only gigi buffon came down to the supporters and thanked us for our support. Our "beloved" Del Piero didn't even clap his hands to the supporters when he went out to the bench.

And when it was time for the players to step in to the busses, some of them didn't even wave at the juventus suporters standing there. They just walked into the busses and acted like we were air. I never thought that they were that big divas.

and oh.. yeah.. we made it to the CL.. woho..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)