[CL] Djurgarden - Juventus (4 Viewers)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Linfield - isn't that a club known for their hardcore Protestant thug fan base? I am shocked that anybody from outside No. Ireland would support them. Not much of a league in that nation. You would really have to be full of hate, I guess.

Buy on AliExpress.com

River

Jun 15, 2004
Yeah they are a protestant club, the Northern Ireland version of Rangers. However I dont believe they are hardcore thugs, you just wouldnt want to be in the wrong stand at the wrong time waving the wrong colour :)

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
the kick off time of the game, will be 3:00a.m. in my place. and there is no TV coverage for this game, i must wake up and sit in front of the computer to keep update......

no matter what the time is, let's cheer for the juve together at the same time !!!

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
im at school during the game tommorow :down:
forget about the summer school...

perhaps, it is the most important game of the season for juve !!!
if they can't go through it, this season is nothing but failure !!!

Len

Feb 13, 2004
We must win! We need to progress, otherwise, we'll probably be selling players and not buying any new ones......we'll not get the money we were meant to get from qualifying for the CL! :down:

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
We must win! We need to progress, otherwise, we'll probably be selling players and not buying any new ones......we'll not get the money we were meant to get from qualifying for the CL! :down:
I hope we reach the point of selling players cause a lot of them are not needed and not worthy of juve shirt:(

Aug 24, 2004
Dont know why you are so interested in discussing Linfield:D Just dont blame me for not talking about Juve... :D

About Linfield being thugs... Dont believe all the propaganda. Why would they be thugs? Because they happen to be protestant and proud of it? If being proud of what you are makes you a thug, then I guess I am one too. I come from a protestant nation (Sweden that is obviously) and I'm proud of my protestant heritage. That doesnt mean that I look down on any other religions though. And it doesnt mean Im full of hatred as someone said. That's a very narrowminded thing to say in my book.

On to whats important.. The game today.

We are almost certain we'll lose cos you're team is filled with megastars. However we're swedes and we fight til we die. And that is our chance. This is so much bigger for us than it is for you. You lot play big games all the time (actually you dont even think of this as a big game). For us this is huge. We havent played a game this big and important ever before.

Hope Juventus slept well btw;)

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
i cant get rid of my veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery bad feeling about tonight...:down:

whats about the goalie from the swedish side? is he really good as he looked in the first game??

common juve! common juve!

Aug 24, 2004
Dont know if theres been any coverage of this in italian press but Capello called the DIF Club director -"Pinocchio" or "finocchio". Not sure.
It was because Juventus asked Djurgården 2 weeks ago to send down the footballs to italy of the same kind as will be used during the game, so they could get familiar with it. And when Juve was training now they got red footballs instead of grey (they had been training with grey ones) so Capello probably thought they had been training with the wrong kind of balls, but it was still the same kind of football, just another colour. The swedish coach replied "we could play with handballs for all we care, it's still the same for both teams".
Capello is said to have been furious. :D

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Linfield DIF ] ++
Hullo kids.

Juve have arrived in Stockholm now and been welcomed by a few DIF lads. Both at the airport and at the hotel. :D

We'll see if they get to sleep this time, cos it could be noisy outside the hotel sometimes, fingers crossed its calmer this time. ;)

So are any of you coming up for the game? In case you are, dont wear Juve shirts outside the stadium or in the wrong section of the stadium cos it could be dangerous. If you are on the Juve section though, you'll be fine. :D

I noticed you lot where talking about Sven a few pages back in this thread and you thought the swedes love him. Maybe others do but not the Djurgården people, we dont like anyone. **** em all is our motto :D

Heres hoping for a good game. Hope you all get to see it on tv anyway. The atmosphere will be rocking and if you see any offensive banners, dont cry. Thats how it is. Its football, not a game of tennis.

/DIF Stockholm
Hi Linfield DIF. :)

You say you are a Dif lad, then you should be aware of that a "lad" would never attack a "civilian".

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by LEC ] ++
i cant get rid of my veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery bad feeling about tonight...:down:

whats about the goalie from the swedish side? is he really good as he looked in the first game??

common juve! common juve!
He is great although Isaksson was somewhat better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)