[CL] Djurgarden - Juventus (70 Viewers)

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
how could u forget our top in form player in your formations , i think he will be the key MICOLI

i think ther is no major changes

------------------------- gigi or ch

thuram ---- legro -------- montero-------- zamby

--------- emerson - tach---- blasi

----------- micoli----------------------- del piero
----------------------- trez

it's away game after all and i know that capello isn't that attacking mentality coach

Aug 24, 2004
Hullo kids.

Juve have arrived in Stockholm now and been welcomed by a few DIF lads. Both at the airport and at the hotel. :D

We'll see if they get to sleep this time, cos it could be noisy outside the hotel sometimes, fingers crossed its calmer this time. ;)

So are any of you coming up for the game? In case you are, dont wear Juve shirts outside the stadium or in the wrong section of the stadium cos it could be dangerous. If you are on the Juve section though, you'll be fine. :D

I noticed you lot where talking about Sven a few pages back in this thread and you thought the swedes love him. Maybe others do but not the Djurgården people, we dont like anyone. **** em all is our motto :D

Heres hoping for a good game. Hope you all get to see it on tv anyway. The atmosphere will be rocking and if you see any offensive banners, dont cry. Thats how it is. Its football, not a game of tennis.

/DIF Stockholm

Aug 24, 2004
:D

Not my finger m8. Crooked or not, the message is the same.
I can also report from Sweden that a banner was set up on a bridge over the road, on wich the Juve bus went by. The Banner said "Juve Merda".
Apparently the Juventus staff saw it and then made a phone call to the DIF Security people who came and took it down.

Hydde
Are you sure? Wich ESPN channel is broadcasting it then? Because there are several..
Im checking their website the now but cant find the game listed there.

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Linfield DIF ] ++
:D

I can also report from Sweden that a banner was set up on a bridge over the road, on wich the Juve bus went by. The Banner said "Juve Merda".
Apparently the Juventus staff saw it and then made a phone call to the DIF Security people who came and took it down.
I'm surprsised. There's been alot worse written about us. That sort of thing won't work anyway, maybe you do one saying 'overhyped and over-paid', that would be much better.

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++
God damnit I'm so Fu*king frustrated....

it will most likely be a rainy weather over here! :fero: :fero:

No good for our play!!!
You must be getting it from the Uk, it's been p1ssing it down here too. Whatever, it will be the same for boths teams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)