[CL] Djurgarden - Juventus (6 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Now back to the match i hope that Alex can give his best , because i think he will be the guy that could change everything in the match.

also i would like to see thuram in his best form cuz he can make things better in the defence .

i want to see this formation:

------------------------------gigii-----------------------------

-----brindeli------thuram-------ferrara--------------------------zambro------

-----olivera--------------emerson-----------------blasi-------------------------
---------------------neddy--------------------------------
----------------trezi---------------------alex---------------------------------------

its important that blasi covers zambro cuz we want to give him a little freedom from defensive duties. and we want to give olivera a little freedom also so brindeli must cover olivera's place.

and blasi is gonna have a big task on his hands, cuz i think he is gonna have to cover neddy's defensive duties as well for most of emerson.

As for the defence i chose ferrara cuz i think we need more experience in defense.

And if we have any trouble scoring olivera should be immedietly subbed by miccoli.

Another option is to start with KAPO and then u can sub him with olivera for more offensive edge

FORZAAAA JUVEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by 44BigBert ] ++
anyone got the informations of the tonight's starting line-up ??
Djurgardens: Tourray, Concha, Kivasto, Storm, Karlsson, Arneng, Johansson, Johannesson, Barsom Hayse, Stenman.

Juventus: Buffon, Birindelli, Thuram., Montero, Zambrotta, Olivera, Blasi, Emerson, Nedved, Del Piero, Trezeguet.

Juventus

----------------Buffon

Brindelli---Thuram---Montero---Zambrotta

Olivera----Blasi----Emerson----Nedved

------------Trezeguet---Del Piero

or this

----------------Buffon

Brindelli---Thuram---Montero---Zambrotta

--------Olivera----Emerson----Blasi

----------------Nedved

-----------Trezeguet---Del Piero

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Capello: Juve cannot fail
Wednesday 25 August, 2004

Juventus know they must win in Sweden this evening to enter the Champions' League, so Fabio Capello and Alex Del Piero keep their concentration.

“We are gambling with a big slice of our entire season here,” confessed the Coach. “It would be very serious to go out in the preliminary round, for a whole series of reasons. We cannot fail.”

The Bianconeri were thought to have the easiest draw of the round, but Swedes Djurgarden earned a shock 2-2 draw at the Stadio Delle Alpi in the first leg.

“Some things have changed since that game,” assured Capello. “Pavel Nedved is back and we are all much closer to match fitness. The Swedes will try to make their aggression count, so we must make the most of our technique and quality.”

European Player of the Year Nedved may be back for his first game since the Euro 2004 semi-final, but there are doubts over the fitness of Gianluigi Buffon.

“He feels better now,” explained Capello of his back problem, “and should be able to start. In case he doesn’t, there will be someone up to the task to replace him.”

Much of the pressure will be on the head of Alessandro Del Piero, who has struggled for form throughout the summer.

“We must get through this round to reach the Champions’ League proper,” added the captain. “Djurgarden are a compact team with a great team ethic and some good individual talents, but I want to write some new exciting chapters of my Juventus story with Capello.”

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

Djurgardens: Tourray, Concha, Kivasto, Storm, Karlsson, Arneng, Johansson, Johannesson, Barsom Hayse, Stenman.
ir's Kuivasto, and he's pretty good too... He'll be a tough opposite in headers... What ever, I just want us to win... :fingerscrossed:

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Linfield DIF ] ++
Dont know why you are so interested in discussing Linfield:D Just dont blame me for not talking about Juve... :D

About Linfield being thugs... Dont believe all the propaganda. Why would they be thugs? Because they happen to be protestant and proud of it? If being proud of what you are makes you a thug, then I guess I am one too. I come from a protestant nation (Sweden that is obviously) and I'm proud of my protestant heritage. That doesnt mean that I look down on any other religions though. And it doesnt mean Im full of hatred as someone said. That's a very narrowminded thing to say in my book.

On to whats important.. The game today.

We are almost certain we'll lose cos you're team is filled with megastars. However we're swedes and we fight til we die. And that is our chance. This is so much bigger for us than it is for you. You lot play big games all the time (actually you dont even think of this as a big game). For us this is huge. We havent played a game this big and important ever before.

Hope Juventus slept well btw;)
Sorry, but I've just got to say this joke...

Swedish man was in Finland in a line waiting for his train ticket, and he got annoyed because the Finnish man ahead of him kept talking and talking with the vendor... Finally he got pissed and shouted: "four Swedish men are corresponding to one Finnish man!" The Finnish man turned around and said calmly: "That's exactly what the Russians said during the Winter war..."

:D Sorry about bad translation though...

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by P.E.T.O ] ++

Sorry, but I've just got to say this joke...

Swedish man was in Finland in a line waiting for his train ticket, and he got annoyed because the Finnish man ahead of him kept talking and talking with the vendor... Finally he got pissed and shouted: "four Swedish men are corresponding to one Finnish man!" The Finnish man turned around and said calmly: "That's exactly what the Russians said during the Winter war..."

:D Sorry about bad translation though...
:rofl: good one!

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Was at the stadium yesterday but it was a closed training session. Managed to get a few pics from a distance. Will try to post them later.
I waited for the session to end & got to shake hands with Del Piero, Ciro, Legro, Zambrotta, Buffon & Capello. The rest of the guys just went straight into th bus.
The weather is lousy. Looks like it will rain.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ali ] ++
Was at the stadium yesterday but it was a closed training session. Managed to get a few pics from a distance. Will try to post them later.
I waited for the session to end & got to shake hands with Del Piero, Ciro, Legro, Zambrotta, Buffon & Capello. The rest of the guys just went straight into th bus.
:eek: You lucky.... ! :cool:

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ali ] ++
trying to rub it in!! are ya ha ha.loool..just kidding maaan...
i guess the day i meet juve will be the day ill win a noble prize:p
btw wat time do the matches start?

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
For the people who are looking for a stream for this game: We need to find a stream of canale 5, they're showing it!
what the hell is that "live game" section in Juve's official website?! :confused:

Illidian

Aug 24, 2004
I am sure Capello will start with the same line up he used last time but with one difference which is Nedved. I don't feel good about tonights game but anyways....

===============Buffon================
=Thuram===Legro======Montero===Zambro==
====================================
=====Tacchinardi==Emerson==Blasi==========
====================================
=============Nedved=================
=======Trezeguet=======Del Piero=========

Not that good at all IMHO, but hopefully we will be able to get through with a bit of luck, prediction 2-1 win for Juve I hope!!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
La Gazzetta and Corriere dello Sport said we'd probably get Inzaghi, Cesar or Oddo and Campbell or Cannavaro if we'd go trough. So it isn't just the CL were playing for, it's even the scudetto.

heja dif

Aug 25, 2004
I geuss you're gonna be impressed by our fans. We'll hate and sing you back to that spaghetti country. Even if we loose :p
Haha then we'll go to their hotel and keep them awake til' the morning. But I geuss that's prison but it's worth it :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)