[CL] Djurgarden - Juventus (9 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Linfield DIF : mmm , i think you need to relax , cuz all these sh!ts aint gonna work with one of the best clubs in the world:) ..... we are JUVENTUS , thats if you didn't know.....
anyhow i don't blame you , but your gonna waste your time watchin your djur team ....

Forza JUVENTUS !

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Linfield, you have the smallest hand I've ever seen on an adult. How old are you? Anyway, good job on the pic - I don't agree with your message, but I love heated rivalry. Good luck . . . to Juve!

Benfica has crashed out of the CL, perhaps now we can convince them to sell Miguel to us to fill the Right Back slot.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Forza_Bianconer ] ++
I whant every one to make a little prayer, before the kickoff tomorrow night, maybe it will help os to beat djurgården, it worked last time(Juventus-Real madrid Cl) :)
I don't belive that ur prayer will work .look at your sig :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
Linfield, you have the smallest hand I've ever seen on an adult. How old are you? Anyway, good job on the pic - I don't agree with your message, but I love heated rivalry. Good luck . . . to Juve!

Benfica has crashed out of the CL, perhaps now we can convince them to sell Miguel to us to fill the Right Back slot.
Wouldn't matter, Miguel is now cup-tied. :groan:

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Thats some dirty finger of a minger. Juve will knock D' out. Where is the proof that its the actual Juve coach. I dont see Buffon or Tachhi pressing up their bum cheeks against the window.

Forget Miguel or anyone else. Our squad will firm it.

Aug 24, 2004
As I said its not my hand and I didnt take the picture either. It was a few of me mates that was there. I'm going down to the juve hotel later tonight to check out what's going on though;)

And for the guy who asked about my age... Im 24.

FAO River
I just like Linfield FC, its a royal blue bigotry thing :D

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
If anyone's interested....

I tried to find the Inter game today on the website with all those tv channels - no luck ......

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Linfield DIF ] ++
As I said its not my hand and I didnt take the picture either. It was a few of me mates that was there. I'm going down to the juve hotel later tonight to check out what's going on though;)

And for the guy who asked about my age... Im 24.

FAO River
I just like Linfield FC, its a royal blue bigotry thing :D

Interesting. Never known a non-northern irish person that supported Linfield. Especially considering Linfields 'core'. :)

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++

and you know wath they say about men with small hands :D

Forza juveeeeeee big handed nedved will kick small handed sweden guys hehehehe------

HEHEHEHEHE

ciao forza juve!!!!

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
I think i've found a place to watch the game. Called up one of the bars they said they might show it. Have to check with them in the morning...
in Albany ???

I hate to say it, but unless they have some super-dish that can get Europe, I doubt it...

The only network that could get it in North America is Setanta Sport, but I dont think their carrying it....

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

in Albany ???

I hate to say it, but unless they have some super-dish that can get Europe, I doubt it...

The only network that could get it in North America is Setanta Sport, but I dont think their carrying it....
I've been here for two weeks and I've done tremendous amount of research on where I can watch football. Good thing is that there is some 3,000+ international students around, some of which watch it.

I've found two places actually. One is like a soccer center of some sort which I didn't get a chance to check out yet, but they supposedly show CL, EPL and La Liga. I've called them up- they ain't showing the game tomorrow.

Then there is this Italian bar which also shows football. I've called them up, they said to check back with them tomorrow and they might have it. So I'm hopefull.

Tell me more about Setanta Sport. Is it a cable/sat network? Who offers it?

I've heard there is this South African "Super Sports" network and one of the channels is devoted to football.

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

I've been here for two weeks and I've done tremendous amount of research on where I can watch football. Good thing is that there is some 3,000+ international students around, some of which watch it.

I've found two places actually. One is like a soccer center of some sort which I didn't get a chance to check out yet, but they supposedly show CL, EPL and La Liga. I've called them up- they ain't showing the game tomorrow.

Then there is this Italian bar which also shows football. I've called them up, they said to check back with them tomorrow and they might have it. So I'm hopefull.

Tell me more about Setanta Sport. Is it a cable/sat network? Who offers it?

I've heard there is this South African "Super Sports" network and one of the channels is devoted to football.
Setanta Sports is a company that deals exclusively with bars, selling them soccer packages (mostly for EPL and showing the English teams UEFA Cup and CL games).

When Juve played Newcastle in the CL a couple years ago, I went to Toronto to watch the game in an English Pub-type bar. Needless to say, I was the ONLY one cheering when Juve scored !!!! Thankfully, I avoided confrontations, being out-numbered 200-2 (my friend went with me)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I know what that's like. I was in Den Haag back in 1998 WC semis when Holland played Brazil. We went to this huuuuge ass two-storie bar with was tottaly orange. There were 7 of us, and one guy was a Brazil supporter, wearing a Brazil jersey. That idiot wouldn't take it off.

With the final whistle security had to guide us out of the bar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)