[CL] Djurgarden - Juventus (7 Viewers)

Antonio

Jul 14, 2002
DIF1891 you are a little bit confuse, arent you?

First you said: "And Miccoli "Inzaghi-wannabe" aren´t appreciated in sweden after yesterdays game", and in my town an Inzaghi-wannabe means a player who dives.

Then you said: "he kicked Markus Karlsson while he was laying on the ground with a injury".

Then it's all of a sudden Thuram who "jumped with his knee into Markus ribs".

If you're here to discuss about Juventus, then ok, let's talk about Juventus. But if your goal is just to disrespect Juve players, i dont see how we can have a dialogue.

Your team and your supporters arent better than us. The proofs? About the team, just wait for the return, when they'll have to defend 2-2. They'll be the ones to kick us, to make fouls and to try to scare us. About supporters, well i already told you how stupid you were. So, stop here and talk about SOCCER. Thanx.

Buy on AliExpress.com

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

i thought you people loved sven. since you pay him so much and all
ive never liked him. some people do, must dont anymore. But he dosent have it in him to quit, he'd rather sit around on his overpaid wages and hope for 10million payout if we sack him.

and that was a rather silly comment in the first place.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
ive never liked him. some people do, must dont anymore. But he dosent have it in him to quit, he'd rather sit around on his overpaid wages and hope for 10million payout if we sack him.
Sounds a lot like the pool/Houllier situation. They wouldn't fire his ass, he wouldn't leave.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
I think we should post more , about the game which we are gonna face.... we are in serious trouble ! :S
You are damn right...
I just can't believe i find my favourite club.FC JUVENTUS,THE GLORIUS CLUB IN EUROPE AND THE WHOLE WORLD ARE IN A DEEP SHIT LIKE THIS TODAY!!!

WAKE UP JUVE MANAGMENT!

Really guys i find it really depressing...we are fighting some sweden club for playing in CL!

I mean common!what the hell is that,with no offense to the Sweds guys but we are JUVE!!!
Who should smack their asses about 2-0/3-0 both games!
and here we come and making an embarrasing 2-2 at HOME!

Fvck you,Juve managment.how blind all of you there!

I'm sorry guys,i just getting freaked over this whole situation...

I expect things to change and get better.But Juve's Managment including MOGGI,first,has to fvcking wake up!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Roman : I Agree with You....

C'mon Lets show Them the Real Juve............
Hope we will Win.... thats really all i want :(:(...Plz Juve... think how many FANS u got waiting for this Victory... Forza Black N White !!!!!!!!!

Romano

May 22, 2004
Juventus will win.

Screw Camoranesi, he looks more like a GIRL instead of a right-mid.
Olivera is still young and clear, hopefully he gets his chance.
Then, Kapo needs to be back, and you will see what I've telling from the day that Kapo joined Juve, he WILL grow and develop into a VERY GOOD and 1ST TEAM place player...

Just belive me...

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Well maybe afterall i undersatnd some of the market moves...but i 'm not sure if it work always,and all the season,and against the best teams in Europe.

--------------------------Buffon------------------------
-----Oddo----Thuram-------Canna/Campbell-------Zebina-------
---Oliveira----------Emo-------Neddy--------------Zambro-----------
----------------Trez--------------------Dp---------------------------------

Only thing i do not get why we haven't signed the god damn defenders BEFORE the match with Swedes.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Man , if i tell u this , you might laugh at me or sth ,

But i swear i can't sleep well , thinkin about juve , am sooo worried , i keep on thinkin about them... goshh !

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Man , if i tell u this , you might laugh at me or sth ,

But i swear i can't sleep well , thinkin about juve , am sooo worried , i keep on thinkin about them... goshh !
I really understand you...i am also very bothered about the situation we are in it...
hope for us to have the good days once again...

May 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Romano ] ++
Juventus will win.

Screw Camoranesi, he looks more like a GIRL instead of a right-mid.
Olivera is still young and clear, hopefully he gets his chance.
Then, Kapo needs to be back, and you will see what I've telling from the day that Kapo joined Juve, he WILL grow and develop into a VERY GOOD and 1ST TEAM place player...

Just belive me...
camoranesi is a goo player i keep saying this over and over he is needed in juvy u ll all see

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
nedved will play next leg!

that's simply great!!!

we could play in midfield like this :

zambrotta - emerson - blasi - nedved

or

zambrotta - emerson - nedved - olivera

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
nedved will play next leg!

that's simply great!!!

we could play in midfield like this :

zambrotta - emerson - blasi - nedved

or

zambrotta - emerson - nedved - olivera
Like in my previous post:

--------------------------Buffon------------------------
-----Oddo----Thuram-------Canna/Campbell-------Zebina-------
---Oliveira----------Emo-------Neddy--------------Zambro-----------
----------------Trez--------------------Dp---------------------------------

Not for this game,i know it's impposible to register new ones...hopefully for the season.

DIF1891

Aug 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Antonio ] ++
DIF1891 you are a little bit confuse, arent you?

First you said: "And Miccoli "Inzaghi-wannabe" aren´t appreciated in sweden after yesterdays game", and in my town an Inzaghi-wannabe means a player who dives.

Then you said: "he kicked Markus Karlsson while he was laying on the ground with a injury".

Then it's all of a sudden Thuram who "jumped with his knee into Markus ribs".

If you're here to discuss about Juventus, then ok, let's talk about Juventus. But if your goal is just to disrespect Juve players, i dont see how we can have a dialogue.

Your team and your supporters arent better than us. The proofs? About the team, just wait for the return, when they'll have to defend 2-2. They'll be the ones to kick us, to make fouls and to try to scare us. About supporters, well i already told you how stupid you were. So, stop here and talk about SOCCER. Thanx.

I don´t get the point. Why would I be confused?
Yes, when I mention "Inzaghi-wannabe", I mean he dives. He dives like seagull looking for fish. Thats not my oppinion, thats fact. And I don´t like that at all, not even if the players in Djurgården does that. I disapprove that act of players. And please read between my lines to see what I´m trying to say.

First Thuram jumped in with his knee into the ribs. When Markus was laying on the ground afterwards, Miccoli kicked him. Can you defend that kind of behaviour from a player? I know that I wouldn´t.

And don´t get started I´m here to disrespect the players. The thread is about the sceond game. And if you read my previous posts you can see that I´m discussing the game. I was only bringing up a sequence from the game with Miccoli.

Have I said that our team and supporters are better than yours?
I know what I know, but I have never said nothing about that.
When you act like you do, you ruin the reputation of Juve´s supporters.

Anyhow, anyone know for fact that Nedved will be back to the second game?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)