U R ASKING TOO MUCH
    0-0 we r out
    1-1 we r out
    1-0 we r out
    2-1 we r out
    3-2 we r out

0-1 we r in
    i dont think we can do it in the presence of Legro, Tacchi and montero
    No-one's asking too much. Nedved will be back, as well as Kapo, and all we need is a win. Any win will do, and it shouldn't be too hard to beat the Swedes when we're two weeks sharper and closer to full fitness. The players know how important this is and they now know more about their opposition. Personally I can't see us failing to qualify. If we can get the lead, which I'm sure we can, Djurgardens will then have to chase the game and won't be able to play with everyone behind the ball like they did in the first leg which should make things easier for us.

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by genesio ] ++
    after seeing this , that the stupid sweden fans, again laughing in our faces after the exit from italy on euro2004.

know i am 100% sure they can suck my dick **** al thos mother****ing sweden.

Forza juve i hope they will kick some swedish ass in sweden and laughe at them:fero:
    :dontcare: What did you expect? Of course they'd bring some 2-2 banners! We've seen a lot worse than this on the italian stands before, this was a joke and nothing else.

Jeez :groan:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    I just bought the CL package on my computer, so I can see ALL of Juve's CL games this season........

WE HAVE TO WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

otherwise, I just wasted my money.................

River

Jun 15, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++

:dontcare: What did you expect? Of course they'd bring some 2-2 banners! We've seen a lot worse than this on the italian stands before, this was a joke and nothing else.

Jeez :groan:
    haha good one too.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
    I just bought the CL package on my computer, so I can see ALL of Juve's CL games this season........

WE HAVE TO WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

otherwise, I just wasted my money.................
    why didn't you wait??

DIF1891

Aug 5, 2004
    Nedved´s back to the second game?
    In our case we will have Sören Larsen (He´s the one who nearly scored at overtime with a header) fit for fight. So probarly he will take Hysén´s position. And Hysén will play at the left side as he do in allsvenskan.
    Our dutch striker Geert den Ouden has left us to go back to Netherlands.
    That´s very good. He has complained all season and created a bad harmony in the squad. No one will miss him. And now the media espects DIF to find a new striker. Probarly somewhere in south-europe.

There will be very crowded on Råsunda. 34.000 people.
    And Miccoli "Inzaghi-wannabe" aren´t appreciated in sweden after yesterdays game.

Last year the players in Partizan was chocked over the atmosphere we created on Råsunda and Lothar told the press that he was sure that it effected his players.

Hopefully Stefan Bergtoft will be fit to the game. He´s the one in our squad that gets most yellow cards. He is very tough! And he fights all 90 minutes.
    He would be very important in this game. Probarly his mission would be to take out Nedved. One way or the other.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    FVCK the Swedes.....

I just hope we qualify....I don't care what the result......1-0, win by penalties...anything....ffs.....

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    c'mon Juve, for god sakeeeeee...

Imagine Milan , Roma , totti and pirlo and these a$$HOLES playin n we out !!!! plzzzzzzzzz do it

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #34
    ++ [ originally posted by Antonio ] ++
    Breaking news: Camoranesi will probably miss the next game too. :frown:
    Good. That increases the chance of Olivera playing from the start.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by JuveCampione ] ++

why didn't you wait??
    I thought that if I ordered now, I'd be able to see Juve play Djurgarden in both ties, but I found out that you only get to see the CL proper, and not the preliminary round (I should have listened to IceBlu...)

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

bes.. imo my formation is better, because olivera is not THAT good to be playing that role (behinde 2 strikers), so nedved would be better imo, and emerson plays better in the middle and not as RM... ;)

emmerson will play central.

May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

emmerson will play central.
    i know emerson will play central, BUT u said in post #18 that he will play RM.. .--------->>>
    this was your formation...

---------------Buffon

Brillindeli--Thuram-Ferrera-Zambro

---Emerson -----Blasi-----Nedved

----------------Oliviera

-----------Trez----------DP

this is my formation: !!!

---------------Buffon

Brillindeli--Thuram-Ferrera-Zambro

---Oliviera-----Emerson -----Blasi

----------------Nedved

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
    ------------------Buffon

Brillindeli--Thuram-Montero-Zambro

---Blasi-----Emerson -----Nedved

-----------------Olivera

This is a better formation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)