CL: Club Brugge - Juventus (23 Viewers)

lavenderguy

Feb 28, 2005
it is really very extremely absolutely outrageously totally dominantly ultimately FUNNY that some of u try to compare Zlatan to Ronaldinho...
what has Zlatan won???????????
1 seria A title..
what has Ronaldiho won?????
la liga, world player of the yr, uefa best fwd award, world cup, conferderation cup....
maybe 1 day zlatan can b on par with Ronaldinho..but at this moment?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
u guys never c the goals ronaldinho scored in the la liga or champions league???????the cracker against ac and the outrageous shot against chelsea....
he is right now the world best, imaginative, creative king of football now...and that's a fact...world player of the yr 04

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by lavenderguy ] ++
it is really very extremely absolutely outrageously totally dominantly ultimately FUNNY that some of u try to compare Zlatan to Ronaldinho...
1 seria A title..
la liga, world player of the yr, uefa best fwd award, world cup, conferderation cup....
maybe 1 day zlatan can b on par with Ronaldinho..but at this moment?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
u guys never c the goals ronaldinho scored in the la liga or champions league???????the cracker against ac and the outrageous shot against chelsea....
he is right now the world best, imaginative, creative king of football now...and that's a fact...world player of the yr 04
Exactly,but some of Ibrhim fans are totally unobjective.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
1 seria A title..
Could use some proper punctuation, otherwise I agree ;)

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Juve89 ] ++

HAHA, why should I like Zlatan?
I was against him coming to Juve in the first place.....
I'd choose Dp over Zlatan everyday, even if Dp is 31 and Zlatan is 24, IMHO DP is much better....
Dp better then Zlatan? nah thats not realistic, in my honest opinion Del Piero would sit on the bench in any top club in the world. And there isnt a coach in the world who would play him over Zlatan.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
1 seria A title..
Yeah, I always laugh my ass out, when I read people comparing that Selfish guy to Ronaldinho.....

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

Dp better then Zlatan? nah thats not realistic, in my honest opinion Del Piero would sit on the bench in any top club in the world . And there isnt a coach in the world who would play him over Zlatan.
I doubt that.....

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

Oh great, two donkeys for the price of one, Yea that was exaaactly what i was saying.
Well i guess you gotta add a third donkey to you price.
Answer the damend question correctly how on earth is Zalayeta better than Mutu?
How can your answer be, they are both the same but Zalayeta has been there longer?
What in the world does that mean?.
Well moving away from your latent wisdom, I must say, i do not understand Zlatan getting stick, yes he is selfish, he is different , and he does not score as many goals but guys without him, our attack will be absolute crap

In the attacking zone, i will not criticise him or Camoranesi as they have been brilliant for quite a while, I have said it before and i am sure ppl thought i was crazy, but Zlatan's problem is lack of great technique, yes he got great natural talent, great quick feet, but technically he is somewhat deficient as he has to work on his finishing as it is appalling at times
And thats where a coach comes into play but we have a donkey who is just happy that Zlatan is over 6 foot

Why does he not just go to the NBA and get players, the idiot

I am sure if he was a coach in the NBA, he would picking players like Miccolli and Dp, the crash set dummy

I have seen posters like Andy say, he does well with an average squad, well Andy, buddy, this are the people he is comfortable with, you give a squad like Barcelona , Milan or Chelsea and he would screw them up , as the likes of Vieri will get a game for sure but will Pirlo, no way
Do you think he will play the likes of Xavi, Deco at Barcelona?

I see someone saying the season is long and all the strikers will play, thats not the point, these are players who see themselves as stars being put on the bench, if you do not include them now , but when your first choice is injured, you think they will want to play that well for you? And even they want to play well, there will be the added pressure of wanting to impress so badly, they put themselves under unnecessary pressure and that might spoil their play.

Capello, great coach serieA
But an also-ran in Europe, I mean Del Bosque has 2 for goodness sakes.
Unless he changes his stupid way of thinking then we are not winning this competition, even if with the players we have, we have a great chance

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
How can your answer be, they are both the same but Zalayeta has been there longer?
The initial question wasnt how on earth Zalayeta is better then Mutu it was who is more deserving of play.

You see Andy changed it when he realized he had lost the discussion.

However i can say i think Mutu is a better player then Zala but he still has to wait for his chance. Its that simple. Its the same when you have a young talent where everybody knows he is better then the old guy but the talent first has to prove himself.

Mutu will get his chance to play and earn his spot. Its only been three games of the season!!!!

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
1 seria A title..

ronaldinho is playing in a top club for 3 or years, and because of that he more experience and proved his worth, zlatan is only in his second season with juve. he needs some more time and you will see.. I can tell you why zlatan did not win any World cups and any confedrations cup, Zlatan is from sweeden and ronaldinho is from BRAZIL, do you understand this? to win a trophy you need a team and you can not win alone:wallbang:

I was so happy the first time as I found this forum, but I did not expect that juve fans are so unfair to our players. give zlatan some time, he is allready good, and he will be soon world class.

Our only problem is the way capello trades with some players. DP and Mutu must get more playing time, not because Trez and Zlatan are not good but because we have 4 world class forwards and all of them should play.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Well moving away from your latent wisdom, I must say, i do not understand Zlatan getting stick, yes he is selfish, he is different , and he does not score as many goals but guys without him, our attack will be absolute crap

In the attacking zone, i will not criticise him or Camoranesi as they have been brilliant for quite a while, I have said it before and i am sure ppl thought i was crazy, but Zlatan's problem is lack of great technique, yes he got great natural talent, great quick feet, but technically he is somewhat deficient as he has to work on his finishing as it is appalling at times
And thats where a coach comes into play but we have a donkey who is just happy that Zlatan is over 6 foot

Why does he not just go to the NBA and get players, the idiot

I am sure if he was a coach in the NBA, he would picking players like Miccolli and Dp, the crash set dummy

I have seen posters like Andy say, he does well with an average squad, well Andy, buddy, this are the people he is comfortable with, you give a squad like Barcelona , Milan or Chelsea and he would screw them up , as the likes of Vieri will get a game for sure but will Pirlo, no way
Do you think he will play the likes of Xavi, Deco at Barcelona?

I see someone saying the season is long and all the strikers will play, thats not the point, these are players who see themselves as stars being put on the bench, if you do not include them now , but when your first choice is injured, you think they will want to play that well for you? And even they want to play well, there will be the added pressure of wanting to impress so badly, they put themselves under unnecessary pressure and that might spoil their play.

Capello, great coach serieA
But an also-ran in Europe, I mean Del Bosque has 2 for goodness sakes.
Unless he changes his stupid way of thinking then we are not winning this competition, even if with the players we have, we have a great chance
After reading your post, I accept being his 4th donkey......

Save the Speech, once again...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
after comparing zlatan with dp, now some zlatan fans r dreaming of a higher target- ronaldinho...haha
i agree zlatan is a great talent..but pls..show me d goals in cl!!
Zlatan will always be better than Dp AS LONG AS Mr. Crapello is there....Simply because the Captain is not having his Fvcking chance....But I'd like to see Zlatan showing his worth with other Coaches....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)