CL: Club Brugge - Juventus (11 Viewers)

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
I frankly differ with most of the opinions expressed in here.

The game against Brugge left me worried more than dissapointed.

In the first half, we play against a team physically, technically an strategically very inferior to us.Our dominion was overwhelming; they were mere spectators in the pitch...but we were unable to score not matter what.
And we loose confidence. For the second half the distance between the teams where, at moments, non-existant. We manage to get the job done, but not without suffering against a team that just an hour ago was in a pathetic situation.
Bigger teams will not give us that edge....

I saw some good things, like Blasi best performance in a long time, Zambrotta consistency, Neddy quality or Camo sparks and overall the team capacity to fastening the tempos in a very nice style of football....
But I also saw an insecure Abbiati, a genial but childish and egotistical Zlatan who wastes easy opportunities trying to demostrate that he can make it alone, and, worst of all, an stuborn Capello that doesnt consider Mutu and Delpiero as choices for ibra...

The three points are sweet, but lets see how far can we go in CL....

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Nawaf ] ++
Mutu's time will hopefully be during the next match..
How the fvck can you even hope to adjust the team that yesterday played a football more creative, with more movement and with better paste than they succeeded doing for the hole last season.

I did se the game against Empoli and I did for sure see the game yesterday.
Did you???

It seems like we have at least 200 coaches that are more skilled than Capello.
Bravo! Bravo I must say that in that case you all are a waste of talent not coaching on that level yourselves. My sincerely condolences.
Capello live with the players, see them practicing every day, But of course he should have played Mutu instead of Zalayeta. *IRONY*

Let’s all enjoy the victory and I’m at least looking forward to this weekends game.

Gods be….

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

I never said we're playing bad in this 4-4-2...It's just sometimes boring...But as long as it'll get us 3points, then It's ok with me....
Boring??? Did you watch the games last night and on sunday? If you call this boring ...

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++
How the fvck can you even hope to adjust the team that yesterday played a football more creative, with more movement and with better paste than they succeeded doing for the hole last season.

I did se the game against Empoli and I did for sure see the game yesterday.
Did you???

It seems like we have at least 200 coaches that are more skilled than Capello.
Bravo! Bravo I must say that in that case you all are a waste of talent not coaching on that level yourselves. My sincerely condolences.
Capello live with the players, see them practicing every day, But of course he should have played Mutu instead of Zalayeta. *IRONY*

Let’s all enjoy the victory and I’m at least looking forward to this weekends game.

Gods be….
So just because a team plays well, it means the coach is 100% right about everything? You need to slip off those Capello goggles for a moment.

While it's plain to see for must of us that Mutu is wasted on the bench and that he should be playing at least when the others aren't doing well (Nedved and Zlatan), you disagree? Why do we even have subs if we're never gonna use them?

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

So just because a team plays well, it means the coach is 100% right about everything? You need to slip off those Capello goggles for a moment.
Exactly...
You did understand my post 100%. Congrats...

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
You don't see the bigger issue here, do you? Trezeguet, Nedved and Zlatan will not play every match this season, sooner or later one of them will get injured. That means we have to rely on most likely Mutu to fill in. Now Mutu not having played a match for 7 months, how well do you think he's going to perform? And how quickly are you going to bag on him for failing?

There sure were a lot of people around here strongly opposed to releasing Mutu. If this is how the season will unfold, what the hell did we keep him for??

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
You don't see the bigger issue here, do you? Trezeguet, Nedved and Zlatan will not play every match this season, sooner or later one of them will get injured. That means we have to rely on most likely Mutu to fill in. Now Mutu not having played a match for 7 months, how well do you think he's going to perform? And how quickly are you going to bag on him for failing?

There sure were a lot of people around here strongly opposed to releasing Mutu. If this is how the season will unfold, what the hell did we keep him for??
Sry that i answerd in that agressive tone.
I do very much se the bigger pricture.

When it comes to analyzing the game I se myself on a quite high level. (I will be humble some other time)
But we are not talking about for ever in this thread, were talking about one game.

And Capello didn’t want speed at the time he made the substitutes. He wanted fresh legs in defense and players who can hold the ball on the offensive side of the court, target players.

When It comes to the bigger picture I also belive that we shall and will play Mutu.

For the record he has played a lot of games the last 7 months. For both Juve and the NT.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

Sry that i answerd in that agressive tone.
I do very much se the bigger pricture.

When it comes to analyzing the game I se myself on a quite high level. (I will be humble some other time)
But we are not talking about for ever in this thread, were talking about one game.

And Capello didn’t want speed at the time he made the substitutes. He wanted fresh legs in defense and players who can hold the ball on the offensive side of the court, target players.
Yes well this point of criticizm is on a wider range than one match, Capello has failed to field Mutu or Del Piero in every match so far.

When It comes to the bigger picture I also belive that we shall and will play Mutu.

For the record he has played a lot of games the last 7 months. For both Juve and the NT.
A lot of games? Are you talking about friendlies?

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005

Yes well this point of criticizm is on a wider range than one match, Capello has failed to field Mutu or Del Piero in every match so far.

Agreed... thou DP has been injured.

A lot of games? Are you talking about friendlies?
Well..., since he has been suspended and after that every Juve player only played friendlies exept last 3 games.
The matches for the NT was not friendlies thou...

I had my coffe now..., butch better thanks. ;)

As long as there´s a passion for Juve I´m satisfied...

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
haha :D

Still don`t see how two internationals and 4 Juve matches on the bench (or indeed in the stands) is "a lot of matches" but so be it.. :D

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

HOW is Mutu going to prove himself when Capello is not giving him adequate playing time? And HOW is Zalayeta more skilled than Adrian Mutu???
Theres an answer for this already if you check the posts, Ive never said that Zalayeta is more skilled then Mutu just that he is more deserving of play.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
Its nice to see everyone so happy after this "win", but let me remind you guys of a few things....

- We wasted way too many chances in the first half, almost on the point of embarassment

- Brugge is not a better team than Empoli, IMO...and yet we made them look like champions in the second half. This team shouldnt have even been on the same field with us.........

- If we are this wasteful against better teams, we are FVCKED !!!!!!

- Blasi is no RB...did anyone else notice in the second half that Brugge kept attacking down our right side ???Thankfully, Kovac saved Blasi's ass more than once !!!

- No matter how bad Zlatan plays, he will not be subbed....he had some nice tricks with the ball, but couldnt finish for shit !! DP or Mutu should have replaced him.....goals win games, not fancy tricks
Yes its true goals win games, How about the Nedved goal on the freekick that Zlatan got. The pass to Nedved which should of been a goal. The pass to trez, The chance he created all by himself? You need to check the facts because Zlatan was best Juve player yesterday.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
well you know what made me mad in this game aftyer the nedved goal we had another free kick from the exact position and why didnt neddy retake the free kick every1 knows that ibra sucks in free kicks and neddy just scored 1 i dont understand

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
What I dont understand is that, while we were under rampage and looking to make a substitution, we take off Camoranesi, who could've fought for the ball and given support to the right side and Trezeguet our goal scorer whose more than capable of making half chances count. Yet, Zlatan continued playing. Fine, if Capello doesnt want to play Del Piero or Mutu but I seriously think Zalayeta - Trez woud've been more threatening than Zlatan - Zalayeta. Capello needs to stop being so ****ing stubborn.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

Yes its true goals win games, How about the Nedved goal on the freekick that Zlatan got. The pass to Nedved which should of been a goal. The pass to trez, The chance he created all by himself? You need to check the facts because Zlatan was best Juve player yesterday.
OK,he was the best player of last night match(though he missed a lot of incredible chances).but Mutu and DP deserve to have their chances as well.but it seems that Capello doesn't want to sub Zlatan at all.tell me if he was our best player against Chievo.but Cap kept him in the pitch until the last minute.it's unfair.we have 4 class strikers.Cap should use them in a rotation system.Zlatan and Trez are the most inform ones seemingly but at least he can use Alex and Mutu when those 2 aren't playing well.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Gino Genesio ] ++
wow guys !!! we played absolutli FANTASTIC!!!
we could have won this game with 0-6 and i am not lying!

many belgiums sayed that juve is boring and chelsea is a very fun team to watch.
but they have changed his mind after the 2 game's chelsea played like crap yesterday and Juventus just blew brugge away! the same team that lost very unlucky againts milan 0-1 kaka and won in san siro via mendoza.

and Gues what de cock tellet belgium tv:
ik heb nog nooit zo een eerste helft meegemaakt we werden weg geblazen, Juventus is de beste ploeg waar ik ooit heb tegen gespeeld en ja ook beter als ac milan.
trans: i have never played a first half like this, we were blowed away by Juventus, juventus is the best team ever i have played againts and yes even better than Ac milan :touched:
i never dream about this happening , i see belgium news and they all talk great about juventus :touched:

Juventus Rules!
nedved back on form , camoranesi is simply class and trez what an attackker if stijn wassent in goal he would be already to his 105goal and zlatan dammmnnn what he does with a ball bud he nex time just shoot the ball in , and yes EVEN BLASI WAS CLASS!
and Kovac! a great back up defender ! finally! what a save on the very last min!
and sorry for abbiati i hope he plays better in the next game's to prove us wrong but he was bad .
emerson and viera is like bodyguards :D
too bad for the red card but he will be ready for bayern ;)
canna zambro they were allll great!

FORZA JUVE!!!!!
juve rules, thanks gino for this information. :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)