CL: Club Brugge - Juventus (72 Viewers)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

Capello not giving Dp chance in tonight's game, probably means that He'll start against Ascoli along-side Mutu....If thats the case, then It's fine with me...Tho, I wanted to see him badly in that game....I don't believe it has something to do with height....(Cassano)....It's just that he's not a big fan of Mutu I guess.....and Thats why I believe that Adrian will be leaving early this winter....
I don´t think that cappello will play both DP and Mutu in attack in a 4-4-2 formation. it is only posible if we play 4-3-3 or Mutu playing in the position of neddy or camo.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

I don't think Pavel deserve the bench in favour of Cassano....If he really wants to play the trident, he got Mutu and Ale to play with....I think that he's inlove with the 4-4-2.....and he wont change it unless some Injuries hit us.....
And we are playing good football with this 4-4-2

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I don't mind that we play Trez and Ibra in front they have probe to understand very good each other, but I do believe that DP and Mutu should be given a chance... Mutu could have enter tonigth...

And Azzurri, Mutu and DP against Ascoli... sorry but don't see it happening... maybe one of them but not the two of them togueter up front.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005

Capello not giving Dp chance in tonight's game, probably means that He'll start against Ascoli along-side Mutu....If thats the case, then It's fine with me...Tho, I wanted to see him badly in that game....I don't believe it has something to do with height....(Cassano)....It's just that he's not a big fan of Mutu I guess.....and Thats why I believe that Adrian will be leaving early this winter....
I am 95 % sure Mutu wont start the game unless Trez-or Ibra is hurt. Even then i think he would pick Zalayeta over Mutu simply because you cant just bump Zalayeta down to fifth forward without Mutu proving himself over Zala.
And that has yet to happen in Juve jersey.

Im am 90% sure Del piero will get to play in the second hald against Ascoli but i think Trez and Ibra will start.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++

I don´t think that cappello will play both DP and Mutu in attack in a 4-4-2 formation. it is only posible if we play 4-3-3 or Mutu playing in the position of neddy or camo.
you're right...It's a bit difficult to see Dp and Mutu in the 4-4-2....I'd love to see the 4-3-3, unfortunately we aint gonna see it....

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

And we are playing good football with this 4-4-2
I never said we're playing bad in this 4-4-2...It's just sometimes boring...But as long as it'll get us 3points, then It's ok with me....

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004

you're right...It's a bit difficult to see Dp and Mutu in the 4-4-2....I'd love to see the 4-3-3, unfortunately we aint gonna see it....
I think a 4-3-3 could be the best formation against a team like ascoli, I can imagine DP-Trez and Mutu playing together.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
I don't mind that we play Trez and Ibra in front they have probe to understand very good each other, but I do believe that DP and Mutu should be given a chance... Mutu could have enter tonigth...

And Azzurri, Mutu and DP against Ascoli... sorry but don't see it happening... maybe one of them but not the two of them togueter up front.

We had one more Sub to make today, But Capello didn't use it....

As for Dp and Mutu against Ascoli, I wouldn't mind Nedved resting and Mutu taking his place, while Dp taking Zlatan's place....NOT trezeguet, the guy is on fire....

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

I am 95 % sure Mutu wont start the game unless Trez-or Ibra is hurt. Even then i think he would pick Zalayeta over Mutu simply because you cant just bump Zalayeta down to fifth forward without Mutu proving himself over Zala.

Im am 90% sure Del piero will get to play in the second hald against Ascoli but i think Trez and Ibra will start.
Fair enough just tell me one thing... how can Mutu can probe to be better than Zalayeta (in my opinion he is) if he doesnt get a chance to play?

Also, Mutu has been playing incredibly well in his NT, he also played great in Juve's preseason games... why isn't he given a chance?

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004

We had one more Sub to make today, But Capello didn't use it....

As for Dp and Mutu against Ascoli, I wouldn't mind Nedved resting and Mutu taking his place, while Dp taking Zlatan's place....NOT trezeguet, the guy is on fire....
he is on fire but still must have scored 10 goals so far this season. ;)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

We'll play Udinese 3days after ascoli, So I think he'll rest maybe couple of players or 3....and thats why I said that I predict seeing Dp and maybe Mutu, but as you said, he probably prefers Zala over Adrian....

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++

Fair enough just tell me one thing... how can Mutu can probe to be better than Zalayeta (in my opinion he is) if he doesnt get a chance to play?

Also, Mutu has been playing incredibly well in his NT, he also played great in Juve's preseason games... why isn't he given a chance?

this is the 1 million Euro question?? and only cappello can win it.;)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

I think a 4-3-3 could be the best formation against a team like ascoli, I can imagine DP-Trez and Mutu playing together.
Yeah, I'd love to See the 4-3-3 against a team like Ascoli......Trezeguet Infront and Dp and Mutu behind him, would make sense....

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

he is on fire but still must have scored 10 goals so far this season. ;)
Yeah, he lost soo many chances tonight, my grand-pa would have scored these....However, I'm glad he managed to score in every single game...and come and think about it, Dp and Trezeguet got such a good understanding that I'd love to see them playing again....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)