CL: Club Brugge - Juventus (43 Viewers)

Jul 28, 2002
Jus repeatedly watched the highlights of the goals, and both highlight some good trez work. The goal is a classy lobbed finish, not a tap in, but a worldclass finish.

If u look at neddy's goal, u will notice trez makes a strong run in diagonally once neddy hit the free kick, following up so if the keeper blocks it, trez would have been there for the tap in anyway.....

Overall imho this was the best i have seen trez in a long time.

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
Great win by our boys...

Complains:

Capello... Im begining to dislike him with every game that pass... If I were Mutu I will ask the club to sell me in January,... he and DP are not gonna play this season.
Yeah.. Give me Srecko Juricic any day.. :dontcare:

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
hopefully blasi can develop his fullback skils, becuase he is a much better FB than a dm.
i dunno i was expecting him tom make a mistake all the game but he didnt he proved that he has some abilities but i dont feel he likes the rb position he is so restricted

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++

Thats not even funny... :groan:
No it isn't but it's a very real possibility. I don't see Del Piero and Mutu getting a lot of playing time in important games.

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
Cassano not playing in UEFA Cup game "injured"

Mutu not playing today...

:|
:eek: .. That must mean that the aliens have landed in my backyard!! Crap, I gotta run!

or it could mean that a Cassano, Mutu January swap is in the pipelines? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)