CL: Club Brugge - Juventus (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He'll be happy reading our posts now without being able to reply with honor like the wolves :D

It is like Roma getting relegated to Serie B with honor and not able to play against the big clubs who care for winning.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gino Genesio ] ++

udineeeeee udineeeeeee udineeeeeeeee

olé olé oléééééééééééééééééééééé

bianconeri sono forté !

Udine alé Juve alé
:LOL:, good one man...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This should be a win for our side, however when we played Anderlecht a few seasons ago we kind of struggled to make a breakthrough and eventually only finished the match with a draw. As Capello has stated the top clubs in Belgium are well organized and usually play solid football, and we will have to look out for the Balaban-Portillo duo in attack because they could cause us problems, especially in the air.

I think a 1-0 win should be on the cards tonight and I wouldn't expect anything less from this side at the moment. The only thing I'm mad about is De Cock isn't playing for our side...we need that power to make a breakthrough.

Abbiati

Balzaretti - Kovac - Cannavaro - Zambrotta

Camoranesi - Vieira - Emerson - Nedved

Trezeguet - Ibrahimovic

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I mostly agree, Andy. Belgian teams are a b*tch. Ultra-attacking Dutch teams usually fail to penetrate their defenses but of course the Dutch teams aren't quite of the same level as the Italian champions.

Still though, let it be a warning.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
This should be a win for our side, however when we played Anderlecht a few seasons ago we kind of struggled to make a breakthrough and eventually only finished the match with a draw. As Capello has stated the top clubs in Belgium are well organized and usually play solid football, and we will have to look out for the Balaban-Portillo duo in attack because they could cause us problems, especially in the air.

I think a 1-0 win should be on the cards tonight and I wouldn't expect anything less from this side at the moment. The only thing I'm mad about is De Cock isn't playing for our side...we need that power to make a breakthrough.

Buffon

Balzaretti - Kovac - Cannavaro - Zambrotta

Camoranesi - Vieira - Emerson - Nedved

Trezeguet - Ibrahimovic
Buffon?? isn't he injured??

edmund

Sep 13, 2005
Well I'm off. Unfortunately I won't be at work for a couple days so I won't be able to congratulate you all on the victory (should Juve win that is ;) )
So hopefully it'll be a great game, good luck to you

But I've got a feeling De Cock will score :D

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by edmund ] ++
Well I'm off. Unfortunately I won't be at work for a couple days so I won't be able to congratulate you all on the victory (should Juve win that is ;) )
So hopefully it'll be a great game, good luck to you

But I've got a feeling De Cock will score :D
We are happy to meet you? have a nice game!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)