[CL] Champions League 2015/2016 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I hope we get Arsenal and Gala. I want us to destroy them, I want to see a meltdown in Arsenal Mania and Gala is just a disgusting club.
Fuck YES.

Especially Arsenal. Nothing much against the club itself, but probably amongst the most irritating fans in world football.

Galatasaray are just disgusting from top to bottom.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
it would be interesting to face arsenal just to get revenge on pogba and vidal for leaving juve for them

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
sure not in theory

but by september tevez, vidal, licht, and buffon could be out for 4 months

then what?

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
Back to square one. Let's win it this time.

I hope we get Arsenal and Gala. I want us to destroy them, I want to see a meltdown in Arsenal Mania and Gala is just a disgusting club.
Yes, arsenal please. Most delusional and obnoxious fans in the world, and we could stomp them.

And gala.... Man, those two games against them got me more worked up and upset than the final this year.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
considering the teams that surely qualified, the strongest group featuring juve would look like:
juve, porto, sevilla, wolfsburg

the easiest:
juve, arsenal, galata, gent

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Back to square one. Let's win it this time.

Yes, arsenal please. Most delusional and obnoxious fans in the world, and we could stomp them.

And gala.... Man, those two games against them got me more worked up and upset than the final this year.
@Fred

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
We're winning this shit.
:agree:

No if, what and buts.

- - - Updated - - -

I want to face one of Arsenal/Man U/Man City in the group stage.

- - - Updated - - -

Preferbly Arsenal.

But imagine facing Man U and fielding Tevez, RVP, Evra and Pogba at the same time in both legs :touched::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)