[CL] Champions League 2015/2016 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #22
    Some very tough teams in the second pot.

Hopefully our team takes groups seriously despite the success we had this year.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    Zenit and PSV are champions of their respective leagues.

CL seeding rule has changed.Pot 1 comprises of the CL winner and Winners of the Top 7 leagues.
    Since Barca won cl and league,it will mean the 8th spot in Pot 1 will be going to the league winner of the 8th best league(eredivisie) as per the co-efficient which is PSV.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Barca can't win twice in a row
    Bayern is in the process of being ruined by Pep
    Real got Benitez and is out

juve task:
    Beat EPL half-brains and win CL
    Actually Benitez might do well in the CL, he's always been decent in cup competitions.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    Actually Benitez might do well in the CL, he's always been decent in cup competitions.
    possibly.

except while he say is in the QF with chance to go to semis, madrid will be in 6th place.

also would be interesting to see what his excuses are when madrid start to fail. he cant use the "x team has higher budget than us" excuse anymore :lol:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    possibly.

except while he say is in the QF with chance to go to semis, madrid will be in 6th place.

also would be interesting to see what his excuses are when madrid start to fail. he cant use the "x team has higher budget than us" excuse anymore :lol:
    Oh ya that one goes out the window :D

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
    Jul 28, 2011
    I hope we get Arsenal and Gala. I want us to destroy them, I want to see a meltdown in Arsenal Mania and Gala is just a disgusting club.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)