[CL] Champions League 2014/15 (9 Viewers)

Who do you want us to face in 1/2?

• Barcelona

• Real Madrid

• Bayern

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Juventus and Barcelona will both wear their classic kits for the Champions League Final in Berlin.

The two giants face off for the trophy on June 6 at the Olympiastadion.

UEFA have confirmed that Juve will wear their traditional black and white stripes with white shorts and socks.

Barcelona also go classic with 'Blaugrana’ blue and red stripes, blue shorts and socks with red trim.

However, history suggests the Bianconeri jersey does not bring much luck in the European Cup Final.

They wore this version five times and won only once, beating Liverpool at Heysel in 1985.

They lost to Ajax in 1973, Hamburger SV in 1983, Real Madrid in 1998 and Milan in 2003.

Wearing the blue away strip, Juve won the Champions League against Ajax on penalties in 1996, then a year later lost 3-1 to Borussia Dortmund.

Barcelona, on the other hand, have usually done well in their traditional garb, winning three Finals and losing two (to Milan in 1994 and Benfica in 1961).

The last three were all triumphs in 2006, 2009 and 2011.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Portugal sucked that tourney. When you get mollywhopped by a 19 year old Donovan in your opening match, there isn't much to complain about.
Portugal can't complain no. But to this day I get sick when I think about that World Cup. I was 15 at the time and I just couldn't understand why they would so blatantly cheat their way to a semi-final. All the sports commentators acting as if nothing was going on made it even worse. Italy and Spain were robbed and no one did a damn thing about it.

Today it also makes me wonder about the 2006 and 2010 World Cups which went to Italy and Spain respectively..

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
The 2000, 02, 04, 06 Azzurri should have won everything.

I know for a fact that 02 squad would have easily won it had the ref not fucked terribly bad.
Trap was not doing a good job though. That team is the most packed with stars I have seen. Maybe even too many stars for a good balance.

Buffon, Zambrotta, Cannavaro, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Di Livio, Inzaghi, Del Piero, Totti, Vieri, Montella and even the rest were all very good players.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Trap was not doing a good job though. That team is the most packed with stars I have seen. Maybe even too many stars for a good balance.

Buffon, Zambrotta, Cannavaro, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Di Livio, Inzaghi, Del Piero, Totti, Vieri, Montella and even the rest were all very good players.
And even before 2002 we had Mancini,Vialli,Baggio,Signori and Zola.
Holy hell maybe we had average midfield but keepers,defence and attack were the finest you could find. On par with Brazil.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
And even before 2002 we had Mancini,Vialli,Baggio,Signori and Zola.
Holy hell maybe we had average midfield but keepers,defence and attack were the finest you could find. On par with Brazil.
Brazil, Italy and Argentina have produced the most stars in football history. But whoever was making kids in Italy 20-30 years ago was a weak fuck.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
We have also lost finals even in the Blue Strip if I'm not mistaken. Dortmund comes to mind.

Everyone prefers we wear stripes or wear the away strip? I remember Milan wore white against us coz that was their lucky strip.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Well Milan also lost the CL final against Liverpool in 2005 wearing white. And we've won the CL both with black & white stripes and with the blue away jerseys.

So...in essence..... it doesn't fucking matter. What matters is dacdics, and that every single player gives 110 %.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Well Milan also lost the CL final against Liverpool in 2005 wearing white. And we've won the CL both with black & white stripes and with the blue away jerseys.

So...in essence..... it doesn't fucking matter. What matters is dacdics, and that every single player gives 110 %.
blue jersey:heart: @Fr3sh

- - - Updated - - -

blue jersey
we repeat that with our blue jersey

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)