[CL] Champions League 2014/15 (5 Viewers)

Who do you want us to face in 1/2?

• Barcelona

• Real Madrid

• Bayern

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
As long as we don't get Bayern/Real/Barca we should be fine. Monaco and to a lesser degree Porto would be a dream opportunity. Atletico and PSG are difficult, but very beatable.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
To be honest... Everyone who has ever won this competition has had to face at least one really good team before the final.

Milan in 2007 had to knock out Man United in the semis (a very good Man United team), Inter in 2010 had to knock out Barcelona.

Playing the best teams, and beating them, is the best training for a final you could possibly get, and a highly powerful morale boost as well.

I say 'bring 'em on'! Anything from here on out is a bonus anyway. I don't give a fuck who we draw on Friday.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
To be honest... Everyone who has ever won this competition has had to face at least one really good team before the final.

Milan in 2007 had to knock out Man United in the semis (a very good Man United team), Inter in 2010 had to knock out Barcelona.

Playing the best teams, and beating them, is the best training for a final you could possibly get, and a highly powerful morale boost as well.

I say 'bring 'em on'! Anything from here on out is a bonus anyway. I don't give a fuck who we draw on Friday.
Who did milan eliminate in 2003 that was "good" ?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Who did milan eliminate in 2003 that was "good" ?
Us? :p

- - - Updated - - -

We'll draw Madrid, we all know it. And Morata will score at Bernabeu, we all know it too.
This would be amazing. Imagine him celebrating the goal too, that knocks them out, and pissing off Madrid so bad that they don't want him back! Or boos raining down on him from Madrid fans to the point where he says he will never go back to Madrid. :weee:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)