[CL] Champions League 2014/15 (148 Viewers)

Who do you want us to face in 1/2?

• Barcelona

• Real Madrid

• Bayern

Results are only viewable after voting.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Dear Football Fan,

We have received a very high number of applications which significantly exceeded the number of tickets available for the 2015 UEFA Champions League™ Final. Therefore in line with the 2015 UEFA Champions League™ Final Ticketing Terms and Conditions, we conducted a lottery amongst all applicants to randomly select the persons who will be allocated tickets

We regret to inform you that, as a result of the lottery, your ticket application for the 2015 UEFA Champions League™ Final has not been successful.
Anybody got luckier than me?

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Dear Football Fan,

We have received a very high number of applications which significantly exceeded the number of tickets available for the 2015 UEFA Champions League™ Final. Therefore in line with the 2015 UEFA Champions League™ Final Ticketing Terms and Conditions, we conducted a lottery amongst all applicants to randomly select the persons who will be allocated tickets

We are pleased to inform and congratulate you that, as a result of the lottery, your ticket application for the 2015 UEFA Champions League™ Final has been successful and you have been selected to witness the world's greatest sporting event in 2015. An unofficial e-copy of your match-day ticket will be delivered to your e-mail within the next few days.

You are responsible for bringing a copy of this ticket to our affiliate office in Vancouver in order to receive your official match-day ticket. You are also responsible for planning and paying for your travel and housing arrangements pertaining to attending the match in Berlin.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE FIRST TIME I"ll EVER WATCH A EUROPEAN FOOTBALL MATCH LIVE WILL BE THE CL POSSIBLY WITH JUVE IN IT :fap:

:nico::nico::nico::nico::nico::nico::nico::flag2::flag2::flag2:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Pepe: that moment you realize Tevez is getting rekt by Padoin while Tevez chokes the life out of you at the same time Matri checks your oil.

- - - Updated - - -

My turn:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 147)