[CL] Champions League 2014/15 (105 Viewers)

Who do you want us to face in 1/2?

• Barcelona

• Real Madrid

• Bayern

Results are only viewable after voting.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
What?

I think every sane Juventus fan would be happy with winning. It's not like Monaco is a minnow. And it's not like we've been to CL semis since 2003.

- - - Updated - - -

Where's Badass. Doesn't he like to make accounts and troll their forum?
Of course I'd be happy :p I was just exaggerating.

Still, especially cause we haven't been to a CL semi-final in a good while, I'd be more satisfied if people started respecting and fearing Juve again. That's why I hope we play amazing football and destroy Monaco over the two legs.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
They play a very defensive game whenever they go against a team that is even mildly superior to them. They defend well as a unit, and have two strong defensive ball winning midfielders screening their defence in kondogbia and toulalan. Its a nuisance playing against them, but if you don't over commit, there is little they can do offensively. They have very pacey players on the wings in martial, dirar and carasco who sometimes plays on the wings too.
Pacey wingers :scared:

Mar 20, 2015
Hi Juve,

We are all very pleased to see the way you react.
Hope your team reacted the same

Bernardo Silva, Ferreira Carrasco, Martial, Abdenour, Kondogbia, Bakayoko... You don't know all these players. But be aware that they are already unaffordable for Juventus's purse.

I think we can do it, note sure Juve is stronger than Arsenal.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Hi Juve,

Bernardo Silva, Ferreira Carrasco, Martial, Abdenour, Kondogbia, Bakayoko... You don't know all these players. But be aware that they are already unaffordable for Juventus's purse.

Hi Monaco,

Leonardo Bonucci, Paul Pogba, Morata, Padoin, Coman, Pereyra... You don't know all these players. But be aware that they are already unaffordable for Monaco's purse.

I think we can do it, note sure Monaco is stronger than Dortmund.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Hi Juve,

Toulalan best monaco giocatore:drill:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Hi Juve,

Are you that rich Russian? Would you do us a favor and buy everyone on Tuz tickets for the match?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Hi Juve,

LOL.

You're going down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)