[CL] Champions League 2014/15 (142 Viewers)

Who do you want us to face in 1/2?

• Barcelona

• Real Madrid

• Bayern

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

What kind of play does Monaco use? @Fred
They play a very defensive game whenever they go against a team that is even mildly superior to them. They defend well as a unit, and have two strong defensive ball winning midfielders screening their defence in kondogbia and toulalan. Its a nuisance playing against them, but if you don't over commit, there is little they can do offensively. They have very pacey players on the wings in martial, dirar and carasco who sometimes plays on the wings too.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
They play a very defensive game whenever they go against a team that is even mildly superior to them. They defend well as a unit, and have two strong defensive ball winning midfielders screening their defence in kondogbia and toulalan. Its a nuisance playing against them, but if you don't over commit, there is little they can do offensively. They have very pacey players on the wings in martial, dirar and carasco who sometimes plays on the wings too.
:tup:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I don't know whether I'm thinking too simplistically here, but what if we just employ a similar gameplan as against Dortmund, letting them have the ball as much as possible and hitting them on the counter? Are they able to break down a team barricading their penalty box?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't know whether I'm thinking too simplistically here, but what if we just employ a similar gameplan as against Dortmund, letting them have the ball as much as possible and hitting them on the counter? Are they able to break down a team barricading their penalty box?
:D

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
From Milan forum:
Fuck off uefa. So psg vs barcelona again? Should have been bayern-psg at least.
Hala ladri.. Soo lucky this time. Allegri in the semis.. Wow wow.
The meltdown in this forum if they win the chl though.. Am not ready for that.
:lol2:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
English clubs don't need to succeed against overseas opposition. They already play against the best of the best in the Premier League. - Gene Oliver (@mantomanmarking)
We're back to 1930s England where they are just too good and above things like the World Cup.

In fact, if they resent Russia and Qatar so much they should just withdraw.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I wouldn't be happy with just winning. I hope we trash Monaco for the whole world to see.

We need to be feared again, just like people fear Bayern.
What?

I think every sane Juventus fan would be happy with winning. It's not like Monaco is a minnow. And it's not like we've been to CL semis since 2003.

- - - Updated - - -

Should we say something about possibly 5 coaches in 4 years, wow wow. ? ;)
Where's Badass. Doesn't he like to make accounts and troll their forum?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 141)