[CL] Champions League 2014/15 (4 Viewers)

Who do you want us to face in 1/2?

• Barcelona

• Real Madrid

• Bayern

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Thanks

"+710 total" basically is the sum of your best wrapless squat, paused bench and deadlift. Its russian system to rate the progression of the lifter.(class4->class1, cms, elite)

GPA itself is with wraps.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Brendan Rodgers: More like it. Wonderful character tonight. We really needed a team that was together and we got that. The characterisation of the team was really on show. Great effort tonight from the players. We were outstanding.

:lol:

This is reaching Del Neri levels of delusion.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Anderlecht finally able to end in a spot in the CL group matches that guaranteed them European football after the winter.
And they deserved it this year.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
So according to you tevez has been a failure for us because serie a is no benchmark

Have you seen aguero s ha trick it's all made of mistakes and silly defending its not out of any collective brilliance

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
I think that is great.. And they deserve it yeah.. It was painful to watch them fail every year..
Indeed, it was very painful.
But now, with all those young guys, they did great, too bad of the lost points against Gala and Arsenal, else we would have been close to second spot.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Tall bonucci look a like douchebags ? Seen plenty of those.

Thats the thing trolls like you guys have on a forum. All talk and insulting and shit.

Not a word when meeting face to face with the 191cm 117kg guy you were trashing.

They got a word for it. Pathetic maggots.
No wonder you think Diet Coke is good for you and veggies are worthless, fatso. :lol:

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
No wonder you think Diet Coke is good for you and veggies are worthless, fatso. :lol:
Can't you all just let it go, especially you and Zach, it really is getting annoying and childish.
And to be honest, I agree with Zach that you really seem to be stalking him, everywhere he posts, you need to come up with some reply just to annoy him.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
No budesloliga comments? :D

All 4 german teams lost this round.
:tup: Thanks for reminding me. Bundesloliga is utterly pathetic competition whose clubs can only excell in EL, while remain eternal chokers where the big boys play.

#avid Serie a follower

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Brendan Rodgers: More like it. Wonderful character tonight. We really needed a team that was together and we got that. The characterisation of the team was really on show. Great effort tonight from the players. We were outstanding.

:lol:

This is reaching Del Neri levels of delusion.
this club..

Lambert:
"It was my first start in the Champions League and it was good to score. We are devastated about the goal at the end but it was about the performance today - win, lose or draw - and the performance was better.
"We have answered some of our critics about Sunday against Crystal Palace. It was about the win and we almost got it. Now we have to go for an even better performance on Saturday."
Henderson
"We knew it would be a tough game, they are a very good team technically but we showed great character to stay in the game, we looked dangerous on the counter and were more solid tonight but disappointed to concede late on.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Thanks

"+710 total" basically is the sum of your best wrapless squat, paused bench and deadlift. Its russian system to rate the progression of the lifter.(class4->class1, cms, elite)

GPA itself is with wraps.
Can't you all just let it go, especially you and Zach, it really is getting annoying and childish.
And to be honest, I agree with Zach that you really seem to be stalking him, everywhere he posts, you need to come up with some reply just to annoy him.
what chester said, first of the 2 i catch quoting, mentioning or even alluding to the other will a get a 3 week ban

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)