[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (77 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
While i fully hope bayeren wins this, its not appropriate to sign Götze before the mercato starts, when it is apparant you are going to meet in the final.

Really dont get why dortmund even accepted negotiations. Just wait for the summer. Many other teams could have popped up.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
While i fully hope bayeren wins this, its not appropriate to sign Götze before the mercato starts, when it is apparant you are going to meet in the final.

Really dont get why dortmund even accepted negotiations. Just wait for the summer. Many other teams could have popped up.
BVB had no choice because Bayern paid the release clause in the contract.

However, given that they had decided to pay the release clause, I don't see why they couldn't have waited until the summer.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013

its because of guardiola, gotze also had some options from Manchester city and Real Madrid, but Guardiola himself talked to him in March about his new system at bayern with him as a key player, he refused offers from manchester city and other clubs to join Bayern. Bayern triggered his clause and gotze and his agent accepted the new contract with bayern, People think bayern forced him to join lol... it was his personal decision, he also could refuse offers from bayern and stay in Dortmund.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
its because of guardiola, gotze also had some options from Manchester city and Real Madrid, but Guardiola himself talked to him in March about his new system at bayern with him as a key player, he refused offers from manchester city and other clubs to join Bayern. Bayern triggered his clause and gotze and his agent accepted the new contract with bayern, People think bayern forced him to join lol... it was his personal decision, he also could refuse offers from bayern and stay in Dortmund.
Gotze is just a pawn here. Bayern made him an offer that was too good to refuse and once Dortmund seemed likely to overtake Madrid, it was spilled that Gotze would be a Bayern player. Imagine the position Gotze would be in if he plays a big role in beating Bayern.

Nah, they should've paid the release clause in the summer. Just not announcing it would've put all the fault on Gotze.

- - - Updated - - -

Hope Bayern choke again and Dortmund win
:agree:

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
you all really believe he is full fit and only doesn't want to play because its bayern his new club? come on... thats absurd! Dortmund doctors tryed everything to make him fit, but his injury is worst, its a bad hamstring he only had 3 weeks to recover so its realistic hes not fit after 3 weeks, thats a annoying injury, which takes at least some weeks to recover full from...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Yeah, I see no reason fo conspiracy theories.

He was seen going off against Real Madrid with the injury.

It's not like he's suddenly got some mysterious niggle in training or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)