[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (108 Viewers)

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
After only ONE day 100 000 Dortmund fans have requested ticked for the final. :shocked: That is insane.

Pretty sure this final would fill 500k seats.
bayern has almost 200.000 official club members, its so hard to get any ticket for a bayern game, even a boring bundesliga game against hamburg for example is sold out after one day.... dont even mention Champions league games.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
bayern has almost 200.000 official club members, its so hard to get any ticket for a bayern game, even a boring bundesliga game against hamburg for example is sold out after one day.... dont even mention Champions league games.
Pretty insane. I for one adore German infrastructure and everything when it comes to football.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
After only ONE day 100 000 Dortmund fans have requested ticked for the final. :shocked: That is insane.

Pretty sure this final would fill 500k seats.
I'm sure juve could pull much higher number, if the economy is the same

Cause thats the thing, the averal wealth in germany is alot higher then in italy.

Germany, pretty much powering the european economy :tup:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
You're biased towards Argies, Deneb. :D
i am really not :D ribery was my dream player to have 2 years ago. But right now i believe the argie is the better value, better shot, better cross and slightly inferior in dribbling

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: @ Di Maria being better than Ribery!

RONALDO, LEFT, RIBERY, LEFT
DI MARIA, RIGHT, ROBBEN, RIGHT

seriously whats so fucking hard to understand...

Zach: owning people with facts since he was born

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

Cause thats the thing, the averal wealth in germany is alot higher then in italy.

Economical situation in Italy is poor, but their wages aren't when it comes to those that are working. Also, Juventus fans are pussies and it's not like I can say I adore them. Drughi are 'great' but they don't even cheer when Juve is losing? Well fuck that, those aren't fans. I personally think Dortmund has the best fans.

i am really not :D ribery was my dream player to have 2 years ago. But right now i believe the argie is the better value, better shot, better cross and slightly inferior in dribbling
Don't get me wrong, I think Di Maria is an amazing player (makes me laugh when I see people say how Juve can sign him). But for me Ribery is the best winger in the last decade, along with Nedved.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
ok then you are right :tup:
I have great respect for bayeren, allways had since effenberg.
Altho is a bit wierd that it took thelm 3 years to find out, that exactly that spot is their most important one

People will praise a Ze Robero, elber, robben

But players like effenberg and schweinsteiger, are those that truely carried the team

- - - Updated - - -

Economical situation in Italy is poor, but their wages aren't when it comes to those that are working. Also, Juventus fans are pussies and it's not like I can say I adore them. Drughi are 'great' but they don't even cheer when Juve is losing? Well fuck that, those aren't fans. I personally think Dortmund has the best fans.

Don't get me wrong, I think Di Maria is an amazing player (makes me laugh when I see people say how Juve can sign him). But for me Ribery is the best winger in the last decade, along with Nedved.
"comes to those that are working" It cracked me up a bit the way you inserted that. but its true yeah. And so is my "average wealth" argument cause its based on that :)

fans not cheering when juve is losing, i disagree with. under conte, i got this notice of fans getting louder when we go behind. especially in the big games ?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
"comes to those that are working" It cracked me up a bit the way you inserted that. but its true yeah. And so is my "average wealth" argument cause its based on that :)

fans not cheering when juve is losing, i disagree with. under conte, i got this notice of fans getting louder when we go behind. especially in the big games ?
I know what you mean. But even at our peak of winning, our fans were horrible at our old stadium. It was rather pathetic.

Even if it's true, fans are not those that cheer only when you win. You have to support your club even when you have Ranieri and when you're 7th, even if it makes you cry. I call that pussy attitude.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013

I think its obvious that Juventus has a bigger fanbase than dortmund.

To be honest, bayern also has some pussy fans, and its easy to admit for me that dortmund has some really passion fans, they cheer so hard and have some great atmosphere in their stadium. But its all about glory, bayern is the biggest club in germany, so they also have many gloryhunters, thats normal as you can see in barcelona, 10 years ago they had -80% fans and now they could increase their fanbase about 80% with 3 CL title in 6 years.

I have great respect for bayeren, allways had since effenberg.
Altho is a bit wierd that it took thelm 3 years to find out, that exactly that spot is their most important one

People will praise a Ze Robero, elber, robben

But players like effenberg and schweinsteiger, are those that truely carried the team
yes true, bayern missed a guy like effenberg, but you forgot also Oliver Kahn :lol: he was a beast aswell!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)