[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (18 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I kinda feel sad for them, that guardiola is going to dismantle this nearly perfect german killing machine, and is going to fail hard at trying to turn them into art.

They do well in the bundesliga allright, but nowere close to this in europe.
you are right. a coach who won a treble in one season, then a club world cup, then a la liga in his second season, then another la liga title, then another CL. oh did i mention he guided his team to 4 straight CL semi finals?

yeah this guy is such a failure. how will he ever succeed in making a CL chocking team into a winning one. it's not like his last team won anything of note on international stage.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Although, what's going to be interesting to see is how Guardiola handles this potentially treble winning team and takes it forward? There are going to be a few changes up front and with Goetze's arrival. Will be interesting to see him sustain the level that they're at right now. It's just incredible. I don't think I've seen two teams from the same league making it to the finals in such amazing fashion. Ever. And for a large part dominate the semis the way they did against teams that were supposeever'better teams. Mind blowing really. kudos to Bayern and Dortmund. They're worthy finalists but Bayern deserve it in my opinion, for being the best team in Europe over the course of two years.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Well that was a thoroughly enjoyable game.

As funny as it was watching Barca lose to the likes of Inter and Chelsea, (as good as that Inter team was) you couldn't really argue that they were better than Barca.

Bayern have shown that they are very clearly superior and really humiliated Barca in that last half hour.

Just hope Barca try to hide behind Messi not being fit in either game, rather than trying to fix the very obvious faults that have led to their slow decline over the last couple of years.

Apr 12, 2004
:lol2:

Who is the guy behind the car, Sahin?
Well that was a thoroughly enjoyable game.

As funny as it was watching Barca lose to the likes of Inter and Chelsea, (as good as that Inter team was) you couldn't really argue that they were better than Barca.

Bayern have shown that they are very clearly superior and really humiliated Barca in that last half hour.

Just hope Barca try to hide behind Messi not being fit in either game, rather than trying to fix the very obvious faults that have led to their slow decline over the last couple of years.
Dude, for real, no jokes, straight real talk, I think Barca have not been the same since Ronnie, Eto'o, Messi, Puyol, Xavi, and Iniesta walked out on the field together.

What was that, one, two years tops they were all in the team?
So wish I got to see this game :cry:

:D

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine if Bayern lose the final..
HEY!

....fucker.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4148977 said:
KLOPP: "I LEARNED EVERYTHING FROM SACCHI"
http://www.canalemilan.it/news/klopp-ho-imparato-tutto-da-sacchi-96004
:tup: Another pro-italian coach
And it's funny how people who are cheering for barcelona are calling italian football as shit football, they even don't understand that Guardiola is pro-italian coach who learned a lot from Mazzone

- - - Updated - - -
:
Best Mentor Scudetto :lol:

Anyway, don't know about you fellas, but I will definitely be cheering for Bayern in the final, there has to be some justice in this fuckin competition for once..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)