[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (16 Viewers)

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013

Real madrid sends a big message to the fans, they force them to believe for the clash on Tuesday.

despite the fact they really need a top performance and luck, i like the way they still believe and try to make it happen. Barcelona dont show this kind of passion and believe these days, especially they couldn't win at weekend, they look quite unmotivated.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If real madrid, for one game, can bring the form they had last year, and ronaldo is having a good day, i can see them win 3-0

hence, if ronaldo is having a good day, it could be 3-0 before half time.

probably wont happen tho

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Real need 3 to win while Barcelona need 5 to win, 4 to draw. Also Bayern is stronger than Dortmund, so makes sense that Real is slightly optimistic and Barcelona is not.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
It's the clean sheet aspect that I see being toughest for Real Madrid, rather than scoring a few goals.

Unless something utterly preposterous happens, the best I can see them doing is taking the tie to extra time.

Even with Barca, you just don't know.

Say Neuer comes off his line (as he is prone to doing) and commits a foul, giving away a penalty and getting sent off, after five minutes...

Bayern still need to get to half time with anything silly happening before they can start to relax.

Again, Barca's problem is not so much the scoring of a few goals as the keeping a clean sheet so that they don't have to score six.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Meh at this point Real is already out imo. They may score 3 or even 4 goal but they won't keep clean sheet just like Red said.

Barca is already done and buried. They don't talk because they know it and for once they understand where they are.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Real madrid sends a big message to the fans, they force them to believe for the clash on Tuesday.

despite the fact they really need a top performance and luck, i like the way they still believe and try to make it happen. Barcelona dont show this kind of passion and believe these days, especially they couldn't win at weekend, they look quite unmotivated.
believe? i've never heard so much as to a chant at the bernabeu never mind trying to replicate an atmosphere the Juve fans did against bayern at home

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Schalke or Lyon won't make it I think.
Yeah both have some tough matches in the league.

one of Arsenal and Chelsea can find themselves out as well.things are very close there with Spurs.2 places for 3 teams...

Let's hope we make it to the 2nd pot.

P.S

Milan in the Mix as well,if they lose their place to Viola.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)