[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (14 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The was a slight bit of contact though
It was yeah, Varane was bit clumsy trying to recover from slipping, but Reus stepped in and was searching for the contact, not enough to be PK at all. Was a shame, I thought he was about to burn Varane prior to stepping in like that.

May 22, 2007
Two totally different classes in my books.
Thought so. I think you're way too critical of him, you used him as an example last night as well.

Bonucci has been great in the Champions League and has improved that error side of his game massively, he's developed quite a lot. Hummels still appears to make costly mistakes in most games I see him play.

As a defender, I prefer Bonucci.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Two totally different classes in my books.
Spoken like someone who dont scrutinize the two players in the same way, they are quite similar as player types (Hummels more refined technically/vision), and tend to make around the same amount of blunders. If you seen Dortmund besides these top CL games, you would realize that Bonnucci is having the better season so far.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Indeed. No matter what he does and how he plays, Bonucci is useless and comparing him to The Hummels is an insult to humanity.
It's not about Hummels being amazing, but Bonucci not being good enough.

Thought so. I think you're way too critical of him, you used him as an example last night as well.

Bonucci has been great in the Champions League and has improved that error side of his game massively, he's developed quite a lot. Hummels still appears to make costly mistakes in most games I see him play.

As a defender, I prefer Bonucci.
I don't think I'll ever trust Bonucci. When he's left alone he's never confident and IMO has too many flaws. He did improve, no doubt, but the mistakes he makes will never make him a good DC. But yeah I guess that's just a different view, I'm cool with that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)