[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (140 Viewers)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
You can't have watched the games then.
don't know what you mean - my comment has nothing to do with how Juve got completely dominated by Bayern in both games, I am talking overall expectations of Juve fans about how Juve matches up with the top teams in Europe not being in line with reality.

Make no mistake, Bayern could have won both games vs juve by 3-4 goals, at least. Now, with barca losing 4-0, I fully expect you guys will be back at proclaiming Juve to be inferior to only 1-2 teams in Europe and Marchisio and Vidal and whatnot being WC players. This is little more than an illusion .. Italian football has taken a backseat in Europe now and I am not talking about a seat in the 2nd row either, more like 3rd and even 4th.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
expect barca to sign everyone this summer, defenders, neymar, isco anything they could get their hands on
Barca are in debt.

Bayern is the only club in Europe actually making money, going in plus. They will dominate for many years. In fact, their dominance shouldn't be seen as starting now. They are on the verge of their 3rd CL final in 4 years.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
don't know what you mean - my comment has nothing to do with how Juve got completely dominated by Bayern in both games, I am talking overall expectations of Juve fans about how Juve matches up with the top teams in Europe not being in line with reality.

Make no mistake, Bayern could have won both games vs juve by 3-4 goals, at least. Now, with barca losing 4-0, I fully expect you guys will be back at proclaiming Juve to be inferior to only 1-2 teams in Europe and Marchisio and Vidal and whatnot being WC players. This is little more than an illusion .. Italian football has taken a backseat in Europe now and I am not talking about a seat in the 2nd row either, more like 3rd and even 4th.
You're wrong about one thing. Vidal IS world class.

But yes, people are rushing things. We're not on this level, far from it. Bayern is two classes above us, just like other top teams.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
I really wonder what's going on with Messi, I know he was injured for this match, but he was completely lethargic. It seems that he just doesn't give a shit anymore about winning with Barca. I saw him playing not long ago with Argentina at the WC qualifiers and he was another player. Full of energy, running, etc like the Messi we used to know.

I wouldn't be surprised if he forces Barcelona to let him leave.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
Actually, the most annoying thing for me is Arsenal fans. Idiots believe that they are some kind of heroes now because they managed to defeat Bayern when they clearly didn't gave a shit about it. Now they will again believe that they really have a chance at winning something next year. So, so deluded. :sergio:

May 22, 2007

If you're going to generalise and group me with the "you guys" of the forum there's little point in replying to you.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Barca are in debt.

Bayern is the only club in Europe actually making money, going in plus. They will dominate for many years. In fact, their dominance shouldn't be seen as starting now. They are on the verge of their 3rd CL final in 4 years.
Madrid and barcelona have dept, but made profitable turnovers last year. especially madrid who went over 500mil turnover

You're wrong about one thing. Vidal IS world class.

But yes, people are rushing things. We're not on this level, far from it. Bayern is two classes above us, just like other top teams.
bayeren is a base that has been in the building since 2008/2009

the good players remained, slowly the lesser got replaced. in 2009/2010 they were very lucky to reach the final, very unfair path they got. last year they were very lucky madrid was tired from classico.
this year, its done. the finished product. they domminate the game, they call the shots.

bayeren is 4/5 years ahead of us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 140)