[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (19 Viewers)

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
What do you think of the Games tomorrow?

1. Dortmund vs Malaga

2. Gala vs Madrid

1. I think dortmund is the better side, but they will fail, because they didn't score in spain and this will hurt them alot. I guess Dortmund will dominate the whole game and be up 1-0 till end, and then malaga will score a lucky goal and move forward to semifinals.

2. This game is clear for me, there is no hope for gala to change the result, I believe real will win 1-2 or 0-2 and move comfortable to semifinals.

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
I really hope that Dortmund fail to win anything this year. And suddenly that oh-so-great team that won the group of death against majorly underachieving "big" teams and that has been hyped for the last few years, isn't so awesome anymore.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
I really hope that Dortmund fail to win anything this year. And suddenly that oh-so-great team that won the group of death against majorly underachieving "big" teams and that has been hyped for the last few years, isn't so awesome anymore.
I just hate their attitude, they say oh no we dont wanna win the league or championsleague, but deep inside they really aim for it. I mean its okay to act like that, but when you fail you should be men enough to congratulate or at least accept you failed, but they never do, I hate this kind of hypocrisy. They call Bayern arrogant, but bayern is the only club, who officialy announce what they aim for, they simply want to win everything. This means League title, german cup and champions league trophy.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Er meint dass Bayern eine hässliche Verein ist und dass Hoeness, Rummenige und Beckenbauer schmutzige schlampen sind.
haha this shows how jealous you are, bayern fans never talked that way in case of juventus, but if you think its okay, then go on.. bayern dont act like that, like those celtic fans you called " bad losers" and now you turn to a bad loser ? dont blame bayern for that bad performance of juventus last week, blame yourself and tactics.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
I never called celtic bad loser.

I don't blame Bayern for Juve's performance.

And yeah, Bayern fans are veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery respectful of Juventus. You should check bayernzone.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Chill guys, Bayern fans are really ok to us. We got trashed by them last week yet I haven't seen a single guy here to be arrogant or anything like that. It's a nice change comparing to Serie A and the likes of Celtic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)