[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (140 Viewers)

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
2-1 would make things different. You got to undersrand that there's a second leg in our home to this round. It would wake our players. As I've never seen them moving so slow, not being aggressive enough etc.

Anyway it's over, what we say won't make a difference after now.
3-0 was the score when Ramos has fouled on Yilmaz, so as maximum it could be 3-1 for RM.
Anyway, what i hate about UEFA and FIFA is that nobody will say sorry to G'Saray and of course yellow card will not be canceled :sergio:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
Juventino[RUS];4116645 said:
3-0 was the score when Ramos has fouled on Yilmaz, so as maximum it could be 3-1 for RM.
Anyway, what i hate about UEFA and FIFA is that nobody will say sorry to G'Saray and of course yellow card will not be canceled :sergio:
That was the second penalty. There's also a handball from Khedira in the first half. Teams like Real don't or at least shouldn't need the help of a referee to eliminate an unexprienced team that only equals to one of it's players transfer fee.

We'll most likely beat them at our home but it won't be enough.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
That was the second penalty. There's also a handball from Khedira in the first half. Teams like Real don't or at least shouldn't need the help of a referee to eliminate an unexprienced team that only equals to one of it's players transfer fee.

However you put it a player like Drogba earns more then 90% of the RM squad......

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Obviously you cant tell right now that if we can make Pot 2 or Pot 3 next year but Pot 3 would mean we'd be in for another difficult group next season maybe even tougher than the one we got this season.

Also we should hope that the ones below us in the co-efficient ranking that are still alive in their respective competitions(PSG and Tottenham) get knocked out ASAP because those two above us would mean they have a bigger chance of making Pot 2 than us.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006

No, there was no penalty because of that handball

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
Inexperienced team :lol:

You guys got as many CHL winners your team as they do.
"Team" not individuals. Besides Eboue, Drogs, Sneijder and Altıntop the others have never played in CL before this season. Muslera, Kaya, Nounkeu, Riera, Selçuk, Burak and Melo, I assume he never played in CL with Juve?

However you put it a player like Drogba earns more then 90% of the RM squad......
$#@! knows what sneijder must be earning there too
He was earning 6.5 million € in Inter. He's earning 4 million € + 1.4 million € if he manage to play in all games.

Drogba is earning 5 million €.

I don't understand why GS fans joined our forum. What has Juve to do with Real - GS tie ffs? Why not join a Real Madrid forum?
I have sympathy to Juve since childhood. But I been writing he since Melo's on loan from your team.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
"Team" not individuals. Besides Eboue, Drogs, Sneijder and Altıntop the others have never played in CL before this season. Muslera, Kaya, Nounkeu, Riera, Selçuk, Burak and Melo, I assume he never played in CL with Juve?
Melo played 14 CL matches with Juve and Fiorentina. Riera played more than 20 CL matches for Mallorca, Liverpool and Olympiacos. Muslera might have not played in CL, but he has lots of experience from top level football in world cup and coppa America. More than half of your starting line up has solid experience in the CL.

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
Melo played 14 CL matches with Juve and Fiorentina. Riera played more than 20 CL matches for Mallorca, Liverpool and Olympiacos. Muslera might have not played in CL, but he has lots of experience from top level football in world cup and coppa America. More than half of your starting line up has solid experience in the CL.
My apology, I was wrong on Riera and Melo. But the thing is, Riera as a left front winger is playing left back in our team. It doesn't matter how many matches he played in CL under this circumstance. Drogba is 35 years old. Sneijder hasn't been playing for nearly 5-6 months before he joined us. You saw how ineffective and erased he was last night.

Next season we'll be much better with a ready Sneijder leading the team and a transfer or two for our defence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 140)