[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (43 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Ivrstan glumac, da. Ali ga je Sirigu pokosijo, toliko je ocigledno. Cist penal i ovaj razgovor je gotov :)
Vecina sudaca ga ne bi svirala. Kao sto sam rekao glumci su to iz Barce, ali hajde kako zelis da ne debatiramo bezveze oko nebitnih stvari.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Fuck messi and barca. Anda saying that is still giving too much credit to that shithole of a club and their retard hero.
As much as I agree with you, it at least takes the attention off of David Beckham where every wanker with passable English language skills on TV seems to call PSG "David Beckham's PSG" nowadays. :sergoi:

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
As much as I agree with you, it at least takes the attention off of David Beckham where every wanker with passable English language skills on TV seems to call PSG "David Beckham's PSG" nowadays. :sergoi:
That too, that's why I always avoid the discussion/praises/critiques when it comes to other clubs. Most of the time I don't care about them and the rest, well I still do not care. I mean why would I want to fap to some inter milans player wonder goal? I will acknowaldge it if it's good but to praise certainly not. And if the same goal will be scored by Juve you can bet I will remind everyone about it. Why? Because my team scored not some club or some player I have no emotional atachments or connections.

Maybe I got old or something, but it seems that I'm watching only Juve games, and that is all I care about when it comes to football.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
His impact on commercial revenues will probably be higher than all of the other PSG players combined. Especially in Asia. They are not far from the truth with that statement. I stopped looking at him as a player since 2003, but he is money machine and that's why clubs want him even now when he is 38.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
His impact on commercial revenues will probably be higher than all of the other PSG players combined. Especially in Asia. They are not far from the truth with that statement. I stopped looking at him as a player since 2003, but he is money machine and that's why clubs want him even now when he is 38.
The thing is, that this is a football game, and it should be about football not Zara market penetration to asia.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I see that David Beckham of David Beckham's PSG was given a 3/10 rating by L'Equipe for his performance against Barca.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The thing is, that this is a football game, and it should be about football not Zara market penetration to asia.
As much as I agree with you, money today is the most important factor for the clubs. Havig someone like Beckham increases your popularity and revenue streams.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
ill be hoping for madrid to run riot, don't care what any one says about them but ever since they gave Del Piero that standing ovasion i have quite a bit of respect for them, and they arn't half as cuntish as barca are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)