[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (89 Viewers)

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
the article i read was explaining that because both clubs have ties to qattar they have to make sure that both entities sponsoring barca \ owning psg dont belong to the same person. otherwise this could be an issue.

Jun 13, 2007
It's funny how PSG consists entirely of ex-serie A players and have an Italian coach. In fact, there seems to be a common trend in hiring Italian coaches when investing a shitload of money in a team. Man City with Mancini, Chelsea with Ranieri, PSG with Ancelotti.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
the article i read was explaining that because both clubs have ties to qattar they have to make sure that both entities sponsoring barca \ owning psg dont belong to the same person. otherwise this could be an issue.
Well I guess it's naive to think that it's all about football then money.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
dortmunds hype is justified by continiuingly great results in europe

Bayeren, apart from the cb next to dante, is a brilliant team, that would come out on top against barcelona.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
dortmunds hype is justified by continiuingly great results in europe

Bayeren, apart from the cb next to dante, is a brilliant team, that would come out on top against barcelona.
Wut? But bayern just played in the final, and constantly are one of the top teams in Europe, plus they are 20 or so points ahead in their league. How can dortmund be not overated while bayern is retarded. Damn, this dortmund continuing results are that they ahd their best achievement this year in ages by progressing to quarters.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Wut? But bayern just played in the final, and constantly are one of the top teams in Europe, plus they are 20 or so points ahead in their league. How can dortmund be not overated while bayern is retarded. Damn, this dortmund continuing results are that they ahd their best achievement this year in ages by progressing to quarters.
I never claimed Dortmund were better than Bayern so don't compare them, knobhead.

Also, just so you know, overrated is a relative term that depends on the context and what it relates (general view of the object in question); that view differ depend on the case. Pescara can be overrated, as can be Tottenham. Hope that clear things out.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I never claimed Dortmund were better than Bayern so don't compare them, knobhead.

Also, just so you know, overrated is a relative term that depends on the context and what it relates (general view of the object in question); that view differ depend on the case. Pescara can be overrated, as can be Tottenham. Hope that clear things out.
Oh that clears a lot of things. Cheers.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I think PSG has a chance since Ibra is not playing first game. Pastore, Menez and Lavezzi are all quick tricky and quick players. It could be a nice surprise, I hope.
as a whole psg play with 0 chemistry, just a team of individuals with no real identity, they have been definately underachieving in the league this season in terms of results, luckily for them lyon are just playing more inconsistently than psg are

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)