[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (5 Viewers)

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Just think how good Bayern would be if they hadn't been so stupid as to get rid of him. :p
damn yes... he is from bayerns youth school like müller,schweini, lahm... Bayern were really stupid to let him go, but in that time, I think it was about 2008/2009 or something bayern had allready many central defenders Lucio, demichelis, van buyten... he was not even backup, so his decision to leave bayern way maybe right, he could develop well in dortmund.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah he was a mix of CB/DM there I think (but was benched so much either way), also for the youth NT (remember him seeing there as DM atleast). Became full fledged sweeper/CB in Dortmund.

Dec 21, 2012
Please bring back Del Piero for this tie !!

Lol

On a serious note , i am from india , so you can call me a neutral supporter ....i have been watching every match of CL from past many years ....

I think bayern will start favourites to advance but only just . (55-45) ...

However, If Chiellini- Barza are 100 percent fit , juve can cause problems for their attackers ...

BUT THE MOST MOST MOST MOST important factor that i think will decide the match will be the refree. /////

Juve have a way of playing agressive tacking and to some extent manhandling ( as quoted by many english and spanish observers, not that i give a shit about them) . If juve get some lame refree , there could be plenty of cards and free kicks which will be in Bayern's favour ......

I just hope to see 180 mins or possibl2 210 minutes of drama ........

I predict Bayern to win 2-1 in Munich .....

And I predict Juventus to Win 2-1 in Turin at normal time .

And in EXTRA TIME ---> Vucinic or Vidal to net dream winner in 2nd half ET

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
there is a rumour that the draw will be repeated if it was found that there is a conflict of interest. This is due to the PSG and Barca who both could have ties back to one person. any idea guys?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)