[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (126 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
thats really weird behavior, because by all respect to celtic, how can they really put celtic in same level with Juve:sergio::sergio: never mind, reality hit them hard
one celtic fan compared the way they played against us to barca and said the goals we scored were flukes :lol:

any ways fuck the delusional twats, at least bayern fans are showing a more respectable account of themselves.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Hello everyone,

Bayern fan here, I would like to talk with you guys about the clash between Bayern and Juve. But I'm also here for other topics, and global football talk.

before starting, I just want to tell my thoughts about Juve. I really respect your club, in Germany you are known as " Die alte Dame" which means the old lady :delpiero:, you have bright history and tradition, but unfortunately u were absent last 3 years in champions league, but I know your history, with all those great legends like Zidane, Platini , Nedved and many more! Btw one of my favourite players was Nedved, always watched games of Juventus vs ac milan or inter back days, just because of him, amazing Player, his shot from distance were stunning :delpiero:... I dont like ac milan or inter, juve was the only club in italy I enjoyed to watch, mabye because of nedved :D

ok now about the game, I think its pretty even, for me its 50% 50%, that means no favourite... some people or media think bayern is favourite, but thats not true, we didn't win anything recently, despite being in two finals. There is only one real favourite in this competition, and thats Barca, because of their huge experience, I mean look at Juve, Bayern or Real yes all 3 big clubs, but what did they won recently? Nothing... thats the point, and when u see barca past 6 years winning this competition 3 times, then you understand what I mean, this guys know how to win this $#@! :cry: But as i said its a open game between Juve and Bayern, offday, luck and 100% determination will decide. If one team is not up to 100% determination, then it will be over really quick.

I'm looking forward to this game, and I'm happy that one of our sides will progress to the semi final, and maybe to win this competition. because I cant stand Real and Barca!

glad to be here!
Welcome to the forum, hope you'll have great time here :)

Disagree with you regarding the Barca being the favourite point. Before the draw I really hoped we'd get Barcelona in this round (I really don't rate their defence). IMO Juve is built "exactly" to beat teams that play the was Barca are playing.

Bayern is a far tougher opposition than Barca, anyways as long as a team reaches that stage of the competition anything can happen afterwards.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Hello everyone,

Bayern fan here, I would like to talk with you guys about the clash between Bayern and Juve. But I'm also here for other topics, and global football talk.

before starting, I just want to tell my thoughts about Juve. I really respect your club, in Germany you are known as " Die alte Dame" which means the old lady :delpiero:, you have bright history and tradition, but unfortunately u were absent last 3 years in champions league, but I know your history, with all those great legends like Zidane, Platini , Nedved and many more! Btw one of my favourite players was Nedved, always watched games of Juventus vs ac milan or inter back days, just because of him, amazing Player, his shot from distance were stunning :delpiero:... I dont like ac milan or inter, juve was the only club in italy I enjoyed to watch, mabye because of nedved :D

ok now about the game, I think its pretty even, for me its 50% 50%, that means no favourite... some people or media think bayern is favourite, but thats not true, we didn't win anything recently, despite being in two finals. There is only one real favourite in this competition, and thats Barca, because of their huge experience, I mean look at Juve, Bayern or Real yes all 3 big clubs, but what did they won recently? Nothing... thats the point, and when u see barca past 6 years winning this competition 3 times, then you understand what I mean, this guys know how to win this shit :cry: But as i said its a open game between Juve and Bayern, offday, luck and 100% determination will decide. If one team is not up to 100% determination, then it will be over really quick.

I'm looking forward to this game, and I'm happy that one of our sides will progress to the semi final, and maybe to win this competition. because I cant stand Real and Barca!

glad to be here!
These Bayern fans are really nice change compared to those green bastards. Welcome and let the best team win.:tup:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I think they'll get past Malaga. Reus, Lewandowski, Gotze and Kuba guarantee goals. However i can't see them winning the whole thing. Their defence seems to be underperforming this year and that's why i prefered us drawing them in the quarters than Bayern.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Even considering how the two teams have developed since christmas? I'm definitely giving Madrid the edge here.

But yeah, I think Dortmund can win, but they are definitely an outsider. I consider them favorites against Malaga as well, but I could see both winning.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Yep, they stand a chance to win the CL for sure.

I personally rate them slightly higher than Madrid, but that's just me.
No its not just you my friend, Its really hard to admit this, but I must say that dortmund play way faster football than bayern, although we knocked them out 4 weeks ago in cup competition, but their game is really fluent, so you are not the only one ;)

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Even considering how the two teams have developed since christmas? I'm definitely giving Madrid the edge here.
Collectively, Dortmund are definitely better.

Madrid are on a good dynamic now, but say, if they were tied to Dortmund in the semis (if both were to pass), I'd still give the edge to Dortmund.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Dortmund are awesome on their day.

Their problem is that as soon as everything isn't going perfectly, their dodgy defence gets exposed and they start conceding goals.

How long is Hummels out for?

They should be able to sneak by Malaga without him, but wouldn't fancy their chances of beating a good team with Santana in defence.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Dortmund are awesome on their day.

Their problem is that as soon as everything isn't going perfectly, their dodgy defence gets exposed and they start conceding goals.

How long is Hummels out for?
about 3-4 weeks I heard, he is really important for their game, especially against good teams!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 126)