[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (111 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Their rage in the opening minutes is crucial and our ability to suck in pressure is very important. We will be called the new Chelsea and we will be called parking the bus but I don't care if that takes us to the semis.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
This clash will be better than any Clasico or EPL garbage.Hands down.

I read Bayern forum ,and they have been incredibly respectful towards the team.They are so much unlike clueless EPL fans who thought Chelsea would run past us.Lets not even go into what Celtic fans think/thought.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I don't think we should start Vidal in the first game. If he gets a yellow, we're $#@!ed. Play Asa in his place instead and Peluso on the left. Also Pogba instead of Marchisio. We need muscle in midfield as we'll probably be defending most of the time, plus his long range shots pose a big danger. Pirlo should play as he can give decisive passes that could be the difference. Other than that, keep the same team. No idea about the strikers.
You should not be thinking that way.Every CL game we play from now on is going to be like a final and especially this is at the Allianz.No way Vidal should be dropped.How about aiming for the best in this game and starting your best players instead of thinking about the return leg already where there could be a scenario of getting a bad result in the 1st leg.No matter how many yellow cards the players are on ,the best players should be starting period.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Seriously, their speed is going to kill us. We're going to depend on counter attacks, and we suck balls at counter attacks. Not feeling positive at all.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Chelsea and Shakhtar were also teams who played fast paced football, and we managed to deal with them ;)

Bayern are obviously on another level, but we are not defeated before this tie has even begun. We are in with a chance, a very good chance at that, but undeniably start as underdogs.

In Conte I trust :touched: :heart:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
It's so good to see Bayern's fans around here. They are well informed and respectful. The reason behind that is that they're not a nouveau riche club. They have a history of success and don't have anything to prove to most clubs in Europe who are by and large a level below them, traditionally and economically.

It's great to see and interact with tifosi such as that. Forza Bayern.

But on those two epic nights, FORZA JUVE! :)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
2009/2010 Tue 08 Dec Juventus 1 - 4 Bayern Munich Champions League
Wed 30 Sep Bayern Munich 0 - 0 Juventus Champions League

2005/2006 Wed 02 Nov Juventus 2 - 1 Bayern Munich Champions League
Tue 18 Oct Bayern Munich 2 - 1 Juventus Champions League

2004/2005 Wed 03 Nov Bayern Munich 0 - 1 Juventus Champions League
Tue 19 Oct Juventus 1 - 0 Bayern Munich Champions League

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'm actually happy that Javi Martinez is out for the first leg. Luis Gustavo is way underrated, if anyone remembers him breaking up attack after attack after attack against Real Madrid. And since Juventus will go for the counter in the away game, I think it's a better fit, although it's hard to counter against Bayern anyways. Then again, Javi Martinez is a more skilled passer and has better chemistry with Schweinsteiger going forward and we need to put some goals past the great Buffon in the home leg.
Agreed. That guy is a beast.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
The biggest problem for me is if FC Hollywood get into a lead and we then have to come out and chase the game. Even though I don't think they like being pressed high, I can really see them picking us off if we have to chase the game.

Would've preferred anyone in the draw other than Bayern and Barca but now that it's done I'm excited to see how we fare against the best side we will have faced so far this season.

That 4-1 game in the olimpico gave me nightmares for months, I remember wanting to chuck my umbrella at Tymoschuk after he scored the fourth and did a forward dive a few metres from me as I was sitting front row that day.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
:rofl: :rofl:

that guy is a bloody poofter. not joking either.

@Foeller @Klin
Anthony Callea. LOL. He got outed as a homosexual accidentally by a traffic reporter on a commercial radio station. Massive lolz.
Why am I not surprised. :D

- - - Updated - - -

chill out, I was just kidding,. of course Juventus didn't stole vidal, the fault is on Rudi Voller. that bastard hates bayern and didn't wanted to sell us vidal :(
Welcome to you and all the other Bayern fans on the forum. :) By the way for non German speaking people your username is quite funny for a Bayern fan. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)