[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (16 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Last time we lost to Bayern,we played against merda the match before,shhit
Since when barca play a German and an Italian team in a row?

- - - Updated - - -

The draw is not bad, as I have said several times this season (but many morons intentionally jump over these) if we have the right approach and stay focused the entire 180 minutes, we can go very far. The only problem I see in this encounter is if our attackers perform as they usually do, on a sharp day we can punish Bayern. I am confident of the defence and the midfield battle can be easily won if Marchisio and Vidal are on their day.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
This game is a very big test, between two teams with major history.

We should approach it in the best way we can. This will be a very good point to see where our team stands.

Bayern is offcourse the favorite, but lets see how hard we can make both games for them.

Having the first leg away, is allways a very big + for any italian team. I expect a conte tactical masterpiece

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
I can see dem turks put in a good fight

Sneijder playing real ? that will be something special
We dominated United in Old Trafford and lost 1-0. But our 2 balls came off the post and the German ref didn't call 3 penalties for us (I know it's hard to believe). And remember, that game was our first Champions League game in a very very long time.

Now look at Real in Old Trafford. Total dominance for United and 1-0 lead until Nani was sent off.

Even though our squad is not ready to win another trophy in Europe, if people are thinking it's a win in the bag for Real, then they're mistaken big time.

Thanks man. Goodluck!
Thanks mate

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Bayern always have my respect. To me, they are the team that is most built and suited to a competition like this. Their organisation has stood them in good stead for years. They always do well. Always play hard and are the perfect opponent you could come up against if you want to measure your European calibre. If we get past this, which is a 50-50 tie for me, with no favourites, I think Juve will make the final no matter who we face next. But this phase will also be the most crucial for our entire season, both domestically and in Europe. Let's hope we stay focussed. Forza Juve.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
You should really watch more Bayern games.

People need to cut out the disrespectful comments about Bayern. Juventus - Bayern Munich is a historical fixture between two greats, lets treat it as such.
For me Bayern is strongest squad this year,but IMO i don't think Martinez is "great" player .
And yes i belive we can win against them .

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Well even though bayern was a team I would of preferred to see late then I thought about it and figured bayern get stronger in the competition as it goes on. Arsenals game in both legs are good reference points because it shows you when bayerns on you need to be organized and focused, something I know Conte had great success with and the second leg shows that even with a great team like bayern even they can become complacent and unfocused. I doubt they will give Juve the same mindset as arsenal after what happened in the r16 but never the less our strong suit is our mentality and organization something the Germans are good at as well.

Should be a very interesting tie. The Germans are favorites on paper ONLY because they have a few of these so called WC players but otherwise I dont see a clear favorite in terms of the capabilities of what they can both produce when playing in form. This is a really interesting QF and probably the best out of all of them PSG and barca are only interesting because of the money psg infused so should be interesting to see if money can win over years and years and working within a system.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)