[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (23 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
This is surely a great team we are facing, but as many of you pointed out here: these guys are extreme chokers.

They almost went out against Arsenal, and images of Neuer desperately diving for that ball to waste time after Arsenal second goal - still crack me up :lol:.

IMO the first leg will finish 0-0 and we will win at JS.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
The last time we played Bayern and lost 4-1 we had this team.

Buffon
Caceres - Legro - Cannavaro - Grosso
Camo - Melo - Marchisio
Diego
Trez - Del Piero​

:touched:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Bayern's team last time we met was:

Butt
Lahm - Van Buyten - DeMichelis - Badstuber
Van Bommel - Schweinsteiger
Muller -----------------------------Pranjic
Gomez - Olic

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Wonder if we'll see any suprises in the other games .PSG have players capable of hurting Barca in the counter ( Lavezzi, Lucas, Menez, and to an extent Ibra )

Their MF is very poor tough.

john1987

Mar 15, 2013
This is surely a great team we are facing, but as many of you pointed out here: these guys are extreme chokers.

They almost went out against Arsenal, and images of Neuer desperately diving for that ball to waste time after Arsenal second goal - still crack me up :lol:.

IMO the first leg will finish 0-0 and we will win at JS.
I wouldn't use second leg vs Arsenal as point reference. Since they did not take that game very seriously.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
To be honest winning the cl this year never crossed my mind, would've really liked another "easy" draw with higher chances of us going through to semis for that bit of an extra financial aid; however, if we do end up getting past ze germans, I'll start to believe we can go all the way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)