[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (75 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Forget about the Inter-match. What we need to do is focus on keeping our strong lead in the Serie-A (keeping it +9 or +6 at minimum) up until that point.

Then field a second-string Juve against Inter and play for the draw and consider a win there as a bonus. I don't give a fuck about our rivalry. This is how you win the European Cup, and I'm perfectly fine with Juve prioritizing like this.

That said, if we squander our strong lead in the league ahead of the Inter-match, we have to field a strong side against them. So in summary: Our task now is to spend the rest of March up until the Inter match consolidating our lead, and when that match comes, the focus should already be on Bayern.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 1, 2003
I hope it will be a professional,entertaining game in which there will be no controversial refereeing mistakes that will ruin it. Regardless of who goes through, both teams are good and on their best day - this will be one heck of a tie!

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Forget about the Inter-match. What we need to do is focus on keeping our strong lead in the Serie-A (keeping it +9 or +6 at minimum) up until that point.

Then field a second-string Juve against Inter and play for the draw and consider a win there as a bonus. I don't give a fuck about our rivalry. This is how you win the European Cup, and I'm perfectly fine with Juve prioritizing like this.

That said, if we squander our strong lead in the league ahead of the Inter-match, we have to field a strong side against them. So in summary: Our task now is to spend up until the Inter match consolidating our lead, and when that match comes, the focus should already be on Bayern.
We beat Bologna and its done :) the next game is inter

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Marceℓℓo;4091926 said:
Alltagsheld, Rami...do you think there's any chance for me to get tickets for the first leg in Munich?Would love to go there:tuttosport:
I don't know about the tickets for the away section. But for the other parts of the stadium it will be almost impossible, the deadline ended on the 4th of March with 150,000 requests in total.

http://www.fcbayern.telekom.de/de/ticketing/23316.php

May 22, 2007
It could be fun to win by a controversial decision, so we can all hear Rummenigge squeal.

Really looking forward to this, and I suspect we'll see a similar more defensive attitude in the first leg again.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Do teams cross for the semi's or they're drawn again?

I'd love to see us cream Barca on our road to the final(where we'll win against Real or lose to Dortmund :p ).

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
I have a good feeling about this draw. I predict that if Juve gets through this round, we are getting a favorable draw in the semi finals. I think there are gonna be some surprises and Malaga or PSG can win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)