[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (134 Viewers)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Apparently in the try-outs today,these were the pairs:

*Real Madrid - Dortmund
* Barcelona - Galatasaray
* Bayern Munich - Malaga
* PSG - Juventus

PSG :tuttosport:

May 22, 2007
Dont have a link unfortunately but apparently its from a streaming site from UEFA on facebook.I am told it will be on all other news sites soon.This is what my Juve friend from another forum said to me.
Okay.

Mundo Deportivo posted up the rehearsal draw, and it ended like this:

Barça-Juve, Madrid-Dortmund, Málaga-Bayern, PSG-Galatasaray

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Whatever it is,its still a mock draw anyways.I dont think we'll see a repeat of what happened in the R16 draw imo.(Or who knows i may be wrong here too :shifty: )

- - - Updated - - -
@Salvatore

Here you go:

Really hope we draw this team tomorrow.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
My dad is an ardent Milan supporter, but he is hoping that Juventus do well. I guess that doesn't really count, seeing as I am his son, and he probably wants me to be happy :D

Malaga would be the easiest team from that list, but I don't see us getting them. PSG, Gala, and even Dortmund would be ok. Let Bayern, Barca, and Real knock each other out somehow ;)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Whatever it is,its still a mock draw anyways.I dont think we'll see a repeat of what happened in the R16 draw imo.(Or who knows i may be wrong here too :shifty: )

- - - Updated - - -
@Salvatore

Here you go:

Really hope we draw this team tomorrow.
That's not the trial i think, that's the draw that was by Al jazeera analysts. Thats what is written in the pic anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 134)