[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (7 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
If we get a good draw and be able to make semis,I think we'd be in a position to make 60m atleast in total from CL this year.(Includes prize money,Matchday and TV money)

Loulie

Oct 7, 2012
I'm not comparing them at all. All I'm saying is that I don't understand why people here attack others when they are in support of "Italian" teams doing well in Europe to get coefficient points, indirectly helping us attract WC players.

We all know the FIGC is cancerous to this country, all I was trying to say was that just because I was hoping Milan beat Barcelona it does not mean I want them to win the CL or the Scudetto :p.
That makes two of us

Loulie

Oct 7, 2012
I just can't believe there are so many people disregarding how good a milan win would be for us.
Exactly

- - - Updated - - -

Personally,i'm sad that Milan have been eliminated and even sadder at the state of italian football.In the past barca would have been the ones to fear Milan and Italian teams were always a force to be reckoned with.Now look at the way things are.Italian teams are almost on the same level as schalke and malaga!!!Even the national team got thrashed by spain in the euro final!!!No offense but prior to the last EC spain weren't that strong and messi is the best player in the world but enough Barca!!!Theyve become so damn generic its soooo annoying!!!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
GdS: Juve, you better get Galatasaray or you are f*cked.

something like that.

f*ck em! btw, they are selling less and less papers and today I saw a letter a gazza corresponded received saying he'll get 20% less than what he was making.

Down the drain gazza.

I wonder how many non-Juve italians will support Juve in the ¼s?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)