[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (14 Viewers)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Much less than that iirc. Can't be more than 10 m extra
I'm talking in total.Assuming the television market pool is the same as last season for this season(56m for Serie A),seeing Milan received approx 24m for the reaching the last 8 last season when at the same time Inter and Napoli made the last 16,i think we'd cross 30 since Udinese did not even make it to the groups plus now Milan are eliminated too.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So we'll be getting more CL TV Money now as to what we would've originally got had Milan made it to the quarters.I'm thinking somewhere in the region of 30m or maybe even more.
You know what ?

Milan advancing and losing to us so we get into semi finals ?

THAT would have given us ALOT more cash

- - - Updated - - -

I'm talking in total.Assuming the television market pool is the same as last season for this season(56m for Serie A),seeing Milan received approx 24m for the reaching the last 8 when at the same time Inter and Napoli made the last 16,i think we'd cross 30 since Udinese did not even make it to the groups plus now Milan are eliminated too.
This confirms that becomming the new scottish premier league, with juve beeing celtic, is the best that ever happened to us

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Zacheryah,I wanted Milan to go through as well infact many here wanted Milan to go through.People are giving you the flack the most cos you started talking all BS to defend yourself like 'Milan are our gentleman rivals' and all that crap.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
many ?

I know many were celebrating milan losing heavy. I saw a guy or two saying its a bad thing.

Where were those "many that wanted to see milan trough" ? TO scared for reactions ? Or non existant

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I bet you all Italians here were supporting Milan for Italian pride.I'm sure of it.

And besides making fun of your rivals is not a bad thing because i'm sure those same guys would've been equally happy had barca been eliminated.

It was like 'whoever loses i win' sort of situation.

- - - Updated - - -

Also i want to say one thing.Juve might be the most loved in Italy but they are equally the most hated too.Would they(the remaining teams) able to stand the sight of Juve dominating for years again ? That might motivate the likes of Inter,Milan and Roma for wanting to reach the top and naturally they'd strengthen their team.We dont need to worry how shit the rest of the bunch are ,i believe nature will take its course.Just how i'd look at things.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Whichever way you look at it, its important for Juventus that Italian football thrives.
Fair enough i guess but it would be better if people are not vocal about their support for Italian sides in Europe :D .Having said that i do support the smaller Italian sides in Europe like Lazio,Roma,Fiorentina even Napoli:)shifty:) sometimes.(and that was because i wanted EPL sides(Man City and Chelsea) to fail as i hate EPL with a passion).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I was semi supporting Napoli to do well (vs City and Chelsea), aswell as Udinese, Lazio and Roma in their endevours, mainly vs EPL sides because I dont find them enough of rivals to care wether I want to see them do well. But Milan and Inter I will NEVER bat and eye in seeing crash and burn.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I was semi supporting Napoli to do well (vs City and Chelsea), aswell as Udinese, Lazio and Roma in their endevours, mainly vs EPL sides because I dont find them enough of rivals to care wether I want to see them do well. But Milan and Inter I will NEVER bat and eye in seeing crash and burn.
:tup:

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
And we come back to the argument of who are supposed to be our fiercest rivals, to which I could argue why should you cheer for the likes of Fiorentina and Napoli who hold just as much antipathy for our club as Inter.

As for the justification of EPL hate surely the same can be said for Barcelona, I did not jump for joy last night for barca or weep for Milan. Jack put it well.

This argument is bordering on ridiculous now, if you are sensible you just focus on Juve instead of supporting or directing others to support others.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Also i want to say one thing.Juve might be the most loved in Italy but they are equally the most hated too.Would they(the remaining teams) able to stand the sight of Juve dominating for years again ? That might motivate the likes of Inter,Milan and Roma for wanting to reach the top and naturally they'd strengthen their team.We dont need to worry how shit the rest of the bunch are ,i believe nature will take its course.Just how i'd look at things.
So fucking true :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)