[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (7 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Yeah, he is an amazing player and he was amazing in the past two seasons with RM, but I thought he was dissapointing today.
Yeah, he didn't do much.

Nice backheel to Higuain to set things up for the second goal, but that was about it.

Wasn't a lot of passing options for him - partly due to Man Utd doing a good job and partly due to Ronaldo and Higuain not moving particularly well.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
they actually dont look good
there is truth in this, however this madrid side compared to other glactico's ( mind the spelling) has sth to offer at the back in varane and this is my concern should we come up against them. with that being said they r not as superior as i personally had feared there game is not 100% and yes they can be beaten. united despite an aging gigg's did manage to threaten them on more than one occasion however the slightly weak mid gave loose specially with the DESERVED red card nani was shown.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
there is truth in this, however this madrid side compared to other glactico's ( mind the spelling) has sth to offer at the back in varane and this is my concern should we come up against them. with that being said they r not as superior as i personally had feared there game is not 100% and yes they can be beaten. united despite an aging gigg's did manage to threaten them on more than one occasion however the slightly weak mid gave loose specially with the DESERVED red card nani was shown.
The last Galactico had probably one of the best midfields of it's time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)