[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (149 Viewers)

Mar 10, 2009
This should have happaned last year, had it not been to chelsea's flueky run there would have been no epl teams in the 1/8 for the last two years

lets start the retirement league jokes

reallegends

Jan 12, 2013
In a perfect world,manure would have qualified and we,in the 1/4finals fucked them up really nice so as to shut the stupid fanboys of "the best league" epl ONCE & FOR ALL.:mark:Madrid,on the other hand with casillas in goal with only the cl trophy in sight with all their "significant" fixtures ending(no clasico left)is a different beast altogether.I would avoid bayern & madrid atleast until the semifinals and we'll see after that.Any other team though,we've got a 50% or better chances of progression.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
May 22, 2007
It was reassuring to see how stupidly Madrid were playing it once they'd scored the second goal, but I've just seen that Mourinho has acknowledged that so he'll try and work on it. Anyway, I don't think they played well as a team either. Lack of direct play and teamwork. Too much went through Ronaldo in the first half, and their midfield wasn't switched on really.

I'd be nervously excited to see Lichsteiner against this lot.

The strongest quarter finals ever.
:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 149)