[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (146 Viewers)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
If it was last season's team I would have agreed with Andy arguing that other teams would be better prepared for Bayern, Bayern lacking element of surprise and mentally in a bit of doubt in ability to go all the way because they failed last time. But this Bayern is different and better than last season with 1 new top striker Madzukic, 1 new top midfielder J. Martinez and 1 new top defender Dante.
and minus one choking diva upfront replaced by a hardworking yet also talented team-player (who, curiously enough, also happened to be benched more often than not in the second half of last season)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Barcelona vs Juventus Final :stuckup: :touched:

QF and Semis Draw:

(Bayern vs Madrid) VS (Barcelona vs Dortmund)
(PSG vs Porto) VS (Juventus vs Galatasaray)

Semis:

Bayern vs Barcelona
PSG vs Juventus

Final:

Barcelona vs Juventus
Seriously ?

We're drawing one of Barca,Bayern,Manu/Madrid.Book it.

PSG if luck favors us again.

Reading many posts here ,seeing how people expect us to run through the likes of Manu and Bayern, i feel like we're going to get our reality dose at some point in time.

I'd still call making the last 8 after being kinda irrelevant for a while now in the CL, a successful season in my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

Bayern won't make it past the quarters.

There, I said it.
Lay off that haterade brah..You can easily say this is pretty much a hate filled post without any logic to it.

Like i said before i'll be shocked,stunned even if they dont make semis atleast.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I hope we don't. I'd rather wait until the Semis to get a difficult draw, if we must. The brackets I posted earlier was what I am hoping for, not necessarily what I anticipate to happen.

Hopefully, we get Porto, Gala, or PSG in the QF. Bayern, Barca, or Madrid in the Semis would be ok/fine by me. We have to meet the top guns eventually.

Here's how I rate our chances against the following teams:

Barcelona 15% chance of qualification
Bayern 20% chance of qualification
Madrid 30% chance of qualification
United 45% chance of qualification
Dortmund 55% chance of qualification
PSG 65% chance of qualification
Shakhtar 65% chance of qualification
Porto 70% chance of qualification
Malaga 75% chance of qualification
Galatasaray 80% chance of qualification
Schalke 85% chance of qualification

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I hope Milan still has some kinda hope after tonight's game... keep em hopeful and distracted... only to then get buthurt by the ref again at Camp Nou :howler:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Seriously ?

We're drawing one of Barca,Bayern,Manu/Madrid.Book it.

PSG if luck favors us again.

Reading many posts here ,seeing how people expect us to run through the likes of Manu and Bayern, i feel like we're going to get our reality dose at some point in time.

I'd still call making the last 8 after being kinda irrelevant for a while now in the CL, a successful season in my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

Lay off that haterade brah..You can easily say this is pretty much a hate filled post without any logic to it.

Like i said before i'll be shocked,stunned even if they dont make semis atleast.
What is hateful in my post?

I just said I don't think they'll get past the quarters.

Y u even mad?

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
i don't want to draw bayern, they are really good and won very easy vs Arsenal last night. Not one moment they looked like they would not win.
WE did the same vs Celtic. But I rate arsenal higher then cryltic.

PSG, Valencia, porto, malaga, galatasaray, schalke has my favour for drawing in QF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 146)