[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (17 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Not entirely true. Perhaps a deeper run will romanticize the club; you can never know these things. I'm not saying getting Cavani or Falcao, but guys like Isco or Willian.

It was definitely a disaster for United that they didn't qualify, at least on a sporting level. City are new to the game, and don't have the heritage or pedigree that we possess, and Dortmund have never been and never will be on our level (you should compare them to Roma or Lazio perhaps).
nigga please. Dortmund is a top team right now.

I disagree, I think we're better than that. It all comes down to us failing against Nordsjælland. If we bagged three against Nordsjælland we would be sitting pretty on 10 points with 2 games to go. If we don't go through I'm positive that the draw against Nordsjælland will be the determining factor, if there is no shame in that then I don't know where there is :p
Wow, Moroccan schools are definitely better than Danish ones.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
we are cheaters in holland.

no hè called Dinamo zagreb fixers and he knew they were making a trip to the betting office to collect their money next day :seven:
Looks like he's still butthurt about Ajax's elimination last year. Then again, looking at his face, he doesn't look like someone who minds butt pain. He actually looks like a man who enjoys that.

In any case, Dinamo won't let this go and Mulder will be regularly visiting the court room in the following months. :seven: Dinamo were cleared of any charges about fixing the match with Lyon and claiming that they fixed yesterday's match is no different than the idiots who keep claiming that Juve are bribing the refs. Only an anti-Juventino could support what Muldgay is saying. :agree: Are you a Juve hater, Janna? Are you? Your latest actions certainly make you look like a Juve hater.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I can't believe some people are saying that its ok if Juve don't qualify to the knock out stages this year?! That's such bullshit, a team that has gone on a 49 game unbeaten run, and that is dominating Italian football for the past 1 and a half year, to not get past the group stage is nothing short of inexcusable failure.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I can't believe some people are saying that its ok if Juve don't qualify to the knock out stages this year?! That's such bullshit, a team that has gone on a 49 game unbeaten run, and that is dominating Italian football for the past 1 and a half year, to not get past the group stage is nothing short of inexcusable failure.
Who is saying that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)