[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (4 Viewers)

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Juventino[RUS];4087153 said:
Yes, he can play more deeper, like he did already for Bayern in the past season and he is absolutely horrible in that position
You obviously dont know what you are talking about. Kroos is fantastic in that deeper role, but this position is occupied by Schweinsteiger and Kroos will be his successor within a few years. A lot of people (who know him better than you) think, that his best position is a little deeper and somebody like Götze (who has better dribbling skills and is faster) playing in front of ZM. Kroos is one reason, that their midfield is so balanced, as he is a very complete midfielder with extraordinary technique, who increased his defensive skills a lot.

Kroos---Martinez
-----Götze

Mar 9, 2006
You obviously dont know what you are talking about. Kroos is fantastic in that deeper role, but this position is occupied by Schweinsteiger and Kroos will be his successor within a few years. A lot of people (who know him better than you) think, that his best position is a little deeper and somebody like Götze (who has better dribbling skills and is faster) playing in front of ZM. Kroos is one reason, that their midfield is so balanced, as he is a very complete midfielder with extraordinary technique, who increased his defensive skills a lot.

Kroos---Martinez
-----Götze
LOL the friend of mine is the fan of Bayern, even he accepted that Kroos is bad in deeper role, in his best season in bundesliga Kroos was playing as AM in Bayer when Heynckes was the coach there, idk wtf you are talking about, and now he is having very good season at the same position, it's his natural place on the field

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Juventino[RUS];4087543 said:
LOL the friend of mine is the fan of Bayern, even he accepted that Kroos is bad in deeper role, in his best season in bundesliga Kroos was playing as AM in Bayer when Heynckes was the coach there, idk wtf you are talking about, and now he is having very good season at the same position, it's his natural place on the field
Then your friend has obviously also no clue about football. Just to be a fan of a club doesnt mean that you have a clue about football. I know plenty of Bayern fans who think, that Schweinsteiger is useless, Badstuber is shit, Müller stumble all the time..sell them all. Its like saying Prince Boateng best position is CAM and he is horrible in a deeper role. Maybe you havent recognised, that Schweinsteiger was injured for a long period last season and that it was Kroos who was playing totally amazing in that role? Believe me go to a German Bayern Forum and ask how they think about Kroos playing deeper and most will agree, that he will play there sooner or later.

BTW who cares what Kroos played under Heynckes in Leverkusen? This is over 3 years ago and he was a kid so Heynckes gave him a free offensive role with little defensive duties. Also his position was more left wing during that time but he very often moved centrally. Now he is a total different player he is no kid anymore and he has grown a lot.

The perfect game you should watch to see his brilliance is the game Germany vs Brazil friendly last year. Surpisingly even Löw thinks his best position is a little deeper. The thing that makes Kroos special compared to Özil and Götze is that he can play the deeper role thus offering more defensive stability.

Mar 9, 2006
Then your friend has obviously also no clue about football. Just to be a fan of a club doesnt mean that you have a clue about football. I know plenty of Bayern fans who think, that Schweinsteiger is useless, Badstuber is shit, Müller stumble all the time..sell them all. Its like saying Prince Boateng best position is CAM and he is horrible in a deeper role. Maybe you havent recognised, that Schweinsteiger was injured for a long period last season and that it was Kroos who was playing totally amazing in that role? Believe me go to a German Bayern Forum and ask how they think about Kroos playing deeper and most will agree, that he will play there sooner or later.

BTW who cares what Kroos played under Heynckes in Leverkusen? This is over 3 years ago and he was a kid so Heynckes gave him a free offensive role with little defensive duties. Also his position was more left wing during that time but he very often moved centrally. Now he is a total different player he is no kid anymore and he has grown a lot.

The perfect game you should watch to see his brilliance is the game Germany vs Brazil friendly last year. Surpisingly even Löw thinks his best position is a little deeper. The thing that makes Kroos special compared to Özil and Götze is that he can play the deeper role thus offering more defensive stability.
Nah, he is watching almost every Bayern game for the past 5-6 years, you can trust him

Mar 9, 2006
Dont think Villa will start, it's either Sanchez or Fabregas.
Milan: Abbiati, Mexès, Zapata, Abate, Boateng, Flamini, Montolivo, Constant, Ambrosini, Niang, El Shaarawy

Barcelona: Víctor Valdés, Daniel Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Jordi Alba, Xavi Hernández, Iniesta, Busquets, Villa, Messi, Pedro Rodríguez.

Official, i've made only 1 mistake with Muntari/Flamini

Jul 1, 2010
Somehow I feel this is a pivotal game in Messi's career. If he puts in a performance like the first leg, at home with everything on the line, I think even his staunchest supporters will have some questions for him.

It seems Barca needs him the most right now then any other time in the last couple years. He needs to drag them through if he's the "best player ever".
He will flop hard because he is definitely not the best player ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)