[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (5 Viewers)

Mar 9, 2006
Rus, who do you want to go through?
Definitely Milan, i'm so tired of barcelona's pussy fans from everywhere :sergio: after the 1st leg no one at russian tv said anything about Milan and their amazing game, nobody said that Allegri has made an amazing work etc. everyone were too busy with finding the reason why barca lost :sergio: like they never lost before :sergio:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Is there any sopcast link? Thanks.
http://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.php?part=sports&discipline=football

no sopcast links yet as they remove channels but try closer to game-time or even 5 min into the game, then there will very likely be some working sopcast links.
An alternative to sopcast - with quality just as good - is acestream; you should consider installing that one too.

You can also try the forum's local stream project:
http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/38129-Juventuz-Livestream-Champions-League-(12-03-2013)

however I am not sure if you'd be able to use that as those may be restricted to senior members only (at least for now).

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Juventino[RUS];4087592 said:
Nah, he is watching almost every Bayern game for the past 5-6 years, you can trust him
I am watching every Bayern game since over 30 years so i guess i wont trust somebody talking nonsense..every German would laugh about your ridiculous comment that Kroos is HORRIBLE in a deeper role. Kroos is like a twin of Schweinsteiger with just less experience and you wouldnt say Schweini is horrible there would you? It really is hilarious, but go on and believe your friend. That here are so many "experts" talking utter nonsense about a league they obviously dont follow is the reason i made an account here after just reading for many years.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Juventino[RUS];4087616 said:
Definitely Milan, i'm so tired of barcelona's pussy fans from everywhere :sergio: after the 1st leg no one at russian tv said anything about Milan and their amazing game, nobody said that Allegri has made an amazing work etc. everyone were too busy with finding the reason why barca lost :sergio: like they never lost before :sergio:
You are one smart boy. Barca are the most disgusting team on the planet. Milan are a sorry club. Juve will take care of them in the next round.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
I am watching every Bayern game since over 30 years so i guess i wont trust somebody talking nonsense..every German would laugh about your ridiculous comment that Kroos is HORRIBLE in a deeper role. Kroos is like a twin of Schweinsteiger with just less experience and you wouldnt say Schweini is horrible there would you? It really is hilarious, but go on and believe your friend. That here are so many "experts" talking utter nonsense about a league they obviously dont follow is the reason i made an account here after just reading for many years.
You implying Rus doesn't know what he's talking about?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)