[CL] Champions League 2011/12 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
You should get to see our team now, watch our next match against Pool. We have become truly pathetic, a team of untalented players trying to play like Barcelona. Ramsey, Rosicky, Chamakh, Gibbs, Arshavin. These players would not come close to starting for Tottenham that you make fun of, yet they will be regular starters for us this season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
You should get to see our team now, watch our next match against Pool. We have become truly pathetic, a team of untalented players trying to play like Barcelona. Ramsey, Rosicky, Chamakh, Gibbs, Arshavin. These players would not come close to starting for Tottenham that you make fun of, yet they will be regular starters for us this season.
Still, Arsenal is Arsenal :D

I would still have you over any other team in CL, except us :p

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
No one "deserves" anything. You get into competitions by merit.

Anyway I still think Arsenal will beat Udinese by two clear goals tomorrow. If Udinese had their 3 best players still there, it might have been a bit different though.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I don't really hate Udinese so I guess I'll be cheering for them tonight. I don't really hate Arsenal, in fact they are prob the only club in the supposed "big four" (if you can even use that expression for them these days) that I'm pretty indifferent towards.

It's prob better for Italy's co-efficient if Udinese are in the Europa League anyway.

May 22, 2007
I don't really hate Udinese so I guess I'll be cheering for them tonight. I don't really hate Arsenal, in fact they are prob the only club in the supposed "big four" (if you can even use that expression for them these days) that I'm pretty indifferent towards.

It's prob better for Italy's co-efficient if Udinese are in the Europa League anyway.
Problem with Udinese in the Europa League is that they won't give a fuck about it, but they might not be good enough for CL. This is the problem that arises when selling clubs make it to the CL and not Juventus/Roma.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
If they can get an away goal they have a great chance of going through. A 2-1 or 1-1 would be acceptable results to take back to Italy for Udinese.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)