[CL] Champions League 2011/12 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I don't get it. Laughing about someone being a choker over PKs is like laughing about someone choking at a coin toss. It doesn't make any sense.

Save it for where it's appropriate.

---------- Post added 25.04.2012 at 15:31 ----------

The only two players of the two finalist teams who have won the CL before are Paulo Ferreira and José Bosingwa (Porto, 2004. Both)
I saw Ferreira in a suit after the match. :lol:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Ferreira hasn't been good at anything related to football involving him in a pair of shorts since Abramovich spent a ridiculous wad of cash on him at Chelsea.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Interesting game.

Saw 30 minutes of the sort of football you imagine a Real-Bayern game will produce, with loads of space and attacks dominating the game.

The teams got scared and clammed up after that.

Bayern's midfield, particularly Gustavo, did a fantastic job of protecting the defence and denying Real space.

Real really did nothing after Bayern pulled a goal back. As the home team I thought they should have been bolder and tried harder to win the game. The weren't willing to risk committing players ahead of the ball, though, so it remained pretty comfortable for Bayern in general.

Bayern, while also cautious, posed more of a threat, with Kroos far more influential than Ozil.

Deserved result for Bayern overall, as they were easily the better team over the course of the two games.

188m worth of players missing penalties for Real. :howler:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)