[CL] Champions League 2011/12 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #12,462
    Commentators said that if they decide it, it would be starting from the next CL.
    I heard pundits talking about it and it sounded like something for the future. But who knows. Crazier stuff has happened with UEFA involved.
    Yeah... maybe.

I read it today in newspapers. But they mentioned this final, meh, who knows..

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
    Apparently because of all the suspensions, Platini is going to make the final a 5-a-side match. In Qatar.
    :lol:

Man that was crazy, especially the penalties. Bayern deserved to go through though, played the best football in both matches.

I knew Ramos would sky it :D

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
    :lol:

Man that was crazy, especially the penalties. Bayern deserved to go through though, played the best football in both matches.

I knew Ramos would sky it :D
    I felt that too , i told my father that he would miss and neuer would have saved ronaldo's penalty , althrough i thought that kaka and lahm would have scored to say it really :D

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
    I felt that too , i told my father that he would miss and neuer would have saved ronaldo's penalty , althrough i thought that kaka and lahm would have scored to say it really :D
    Hey that's a pretty good prediction :) Neuer is a damn good keeper, not only at penalties. And he was bossing the first two penalties :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)